#Heisenbeans Genetics

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
kinda funny story...

Here in CO.... in 2010 when the MMJ dispensaries came online there weren't any laws in place to address any of it. The Med law had the word "dispense" in it...and that opened to door for folks to open stores...though it took almost a decade for things to quiet down and folks to feel safe enough to play. In my county...5 stores opened. A friend worked at the county in the Tax Accessor's office and she said that the County had no clue they were open until their first tax payment came in. Talk about scrambling to figure shit out...LOL. I got to know most of 'em (LOL)...and 2 of the guys who opened one of the shops I vended to the most were both Felons for weed sales. They met in prison. LOL. Once the regs came into play the State created...the rule said that Felons couldn't own stores...they merely signed the business over to one the guy's GF and just kept right on rolling.

And yes...you'd pay the Fed....whether they say it's legal or not...cus that is the shit that will fuck ya as a business. It's likely they wouldn't even know what "High Country Wellness" is....but they might if you called it "Bob's Medical Weed Pharmacy". They just want their cut...like the State does.
Hahaha thats a great story! Amazing the offices had no idea.

The Fed will want to take a cut no matter what, and I understand it is what it is unfortunately. It just bothers me that they would accept "dirty money" to support themselves but not support what supported them. No taxation without representation, represent the herb if you're going to tax it. Again it isn't a winning argument but just bothers me haha.

I am not sure how it is in other states but in NY but you cant even get paid/compensated in any way for being a care giver (except for cost of materials). Anyways I don't mean to rant... Just amazing how messed up things are over a plant that helps/fixes more issues than any medicine and has less dangerous side effects than over-the-counter meds (even supplements). I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
federally is taxed as just a business the real ball buster is no federal tax credits or deductions for doing business since pot is illegal. I had a friend who owned a store and it killed him not being able to take deductions federally such common business expenses as labor, rent and certainly not cost of pot.
That is a legitimate gripe, right up there with the banking laws.

The solution is so mindblowingly easy it'll never happen. Remove all kickbacks, write-offs, deductions, etc and charge a fair tax rate needed to keep the gubmint runing - and everyone pays that lower fair tax rate - everyone.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Here is a tent of H's older black package beans. They are about a week into 12 hour. front right and back left are wedding cake s1 while front left and back right are adub S1

Lower pictures are buds from a dubstep I finished today

View attachment 133035
dubstep
View attachment 133035
View attachment 133036
View attachment 133037

View attachment 133039
First off, your name,
it has a "calming" effect" on "brain circuitry" and function.
Yes I'm high, and legally high.
OhighO
Those Dubsteps are pretty "squat" plants.
They need no training; just hide the top a few days and you can get an even canopy in about a week.
That my experience with the ones I grew out.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
a little update on Heisens tent. I have 2 wedding cake S1 and the one is very close to being done the other about 10 days. The 2 adub S1 have about 10 days to 2 weeks. The G Moozy and GMO x Wedding cake are just out of control. I am using beanstalk CS for fertilizer and I get the biggest leaves and stalks using it.

Wedding cake 1
wed cake.jpg
wed cake 1.jpg
WC #2
wed cake plant 2.jpg

Adub S1
adub s1.jpg

GMoozy the plant is not as wild as picts show although it is a stretchy thing the branches are quite thick and sturdy
G Moozy.jpg

had to bend the main tops since they were almost in the lights.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Since some folks bitch about H's plants I thought I would post a couple picts of this GMoozy. 9 weeks grew 5 foot no support no problems no balls and loved being tied up. No dud here.
GMO Cake up next week

Picts
gmoozy.jpg

gmoozy 1.jpg

gmoozy2.jpg
Beanstalk nuits hand watered with silica, bud enhancer and water. Pro mix medium in 5 gallon pot.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
well harvested the two wedding cake plants this week, cant say enough about them. Large sticky buds all the way down with really no larfy buds at all. No burnt leaves and good return. These were some of his first S1 wedding cake seeds.

plant 1
View attachment 134660
View attachment 134661
2nd plant

View attachment 134662

These were just fun to grow with zero problems
it's really nice when things go great without problems,i love those kind of grows outside!