#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I'm sure whatever it is that is in que' will be interesting. But isn't the Old School stuff lacking potency? LOFL. J/K.... Was thinking about some Grimm (Tester/fem) crosses for the Winter but.... hmmmmm. I'd at least have to know if they're 22 week Hazes...LOL. (you did say Old School...right?)

These are kinda old school for around here.... Heisen's "Black Zafiro" from the first FREE green packs. Neighbor took one as well. 6 of 6 popped in the 3 year old pack. Not bad. 4 pretty similar...one has some funky, fatter leaves and a completely different, Bushy AF structure.

DSC_3997.JPG
Thanks for the free seeds Heisen! Better fuckin late than never. Heehee....

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got some shit in tow im not even supposed to have and can't even tell you guys what the lineage is. Who wants to sign up to test the shit? Looking for some guys that will pop at least 10 seeds. Gonna be about 3 months before anything is ready. I will post the pics that I'm allowed to post but as far as names I can't disclose nothing untill a later date. This is prob just gonna be project X

I will.say think back to the old days. These will probably be the best seeds I've ever made bar none. Prob some of the best seeds most of you have popped.

Ill test some for sure. Got some testers going now called old school glue in my greenhouse. You do those?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Here is the reverse mom ill be using
Screenshot_20230715_201417_Instagram.jpg

The other one I can't even post a pic of but I'll tell u it's the loudest, stickiest , most dank shit out there right now and it's the real. I will say it has peanut butter breath, gorilla glue , and a couple other things in it. It stinks so bad in veg it's retarded, it's also the most vigorous, stout plant I've ever seen. It's like I've seen 1000s of plants in my time and it takes a split second to realize how special it is. Ill.send out 10 seeds each of these and also 10 seeds each of a new stardawg male im.working on crossing stardawg to Animal cookies. That line is actually gonna give us a new reverse mom using stardawg x AC but I am going to grab a new male to cross to project X . I wish you guys could see it but I will post pics of it once I start the pollinating. I can't post the pics I have cause of algorithm bullshit but I will post mine when it hits flower

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Another pic of the donor mom, I've actually had this one for a while but not the new ones I just got for the crosses. 22162 (1).jpeg

This one is Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato.
23243.jpeg

22262 (1).jpeg

I'm gonna make crosses of these also but this isn't project X.
The terps on this one is exactly the way it is named.

So I'm sending out 10 seeds of this cross , and 10.of project X along with 10 regs of the AC X stardarwg crossed to project X. You'll think back to my early days. Now multiply that by 10. When I tell u I have never had shit this good im.telling u I speak with no ego. I just drove 16 hrs there and 16 back to pick all this shit up. You'll get ready.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Another pic of the donor mom, I've actually had this one for a while but not the new ones I just got for the crosses. View attachment 129170

View attachment 129171

View attachment 129172

So I'm sending out 10 seeds of this cross , and 10.of project X along with 10 regs of the AC X stardarwg crossed to project X. You'll think back to my early days. Now multiply that by 10. When I tell u I have never had shit this good im.telling u I speak with no ego. I just drove 16 hrs there and 16 back to pick all this shit up. You'll get ready.
My lord, now that definitely looks very nice...🔥
As far as your next project, I'd be game to pop 10 photos at 1 time max.
So if I could be on the listfor now, I'd b greatful..
If not no biggie, I'll b happy watching the show...
For me, it just depends on when, and if it falls on bad timing for me, I will take myself off list B4 hand..
Glad to see u back on here,
Thx

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Another pic of the donor mom, I've actually had this one for a while but not the new ones I just got for the crosses. View attachment 129170

View attachment 129171

View attachment 129172

Those flowers look insane! Definitely count me in please!

Opie1

Master Grower
Got some shit in tow im not even supposed to have and can't even tell you guys what the lineage is. Who wants to sign up to test the shit? Looking for some guys that will pop at least 10 seeds. Gonna be about 3 months before anything is ready. I will post the pics that I'm allowed to post but as far as names I can't disclose nothing untill a later date. This is prob just gonna be project X

I will.say think back to the old days. These will probably be the best seeds I've ever made bar none. Prob some of the best seeds most of you have popped.
I’ll be ready to start some when you get them ready, add me to the list.