#Heisenbeans Genetics

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This room doesn't look so good. It was the one covered in mites and has been on 12/12 since first week of March.

Leaves been dying back in the last week so I know plants are about ready to call it quits. But looking at bud they still need time. It's been almost 4 months of flip!
I had some dubstep that was much younger plants that was already almost halfway done before the other plants decided to flower.

Really liked the dubstep. These others are floor sweeping that I got a few years ago. Not sure what they might be. But seem to be sativa leaning.
Def not the best looking weed lol

View attachment 128605View attachment 128606View attachment 128607View attachment 128608View attachment 128609View attachment 128610View attachment 128611View attachment 128612
could suprise you after the cure!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
could suprise you after the cure!

Around here the smoke is only 10% of the sale. Most of it is how strong it smells (loud, hate it) and looks. Old school guys are all about the smoke and don't want it compressed. But the younger crowd thinks weed is supposed to be this tight little compact nug thats like an actual stone. So I put bud in my vacuum sealer and compact it for em so they feel like they getting weed from Colorado. They won't buy homegrown.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Around here the smoke is only 10% of the sale. Most of it is how strong it smells (loud, hate it) and looks. Old school guys are all about the smoke and don't want it compressed. But the younger crowd thinks weed is supposed to be this tight little compact nug thats like an actual stone. So I put bud in my vacuum sealer and compact it for em so they feel like they getting weed from Colorado. They won't buy homegrown.
the chit they teach kids these days!they never bought brick weed from south of the border ,is 1 problem they never had,let em try to steam that shit apart ,and sell it(without selling powder, stems and seeds .

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
the chit they teach kids these days!they never bought brick weed from south of the border ,is 1 problem they never had,let em try to steam that shit apart ,and sell it(without selling powder, stems and seeds .

First time I ever grew was from seeds from brick weed. It was way better than the actual brick weed. That was back In 1990 or 1991 somewhere around then

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm still getting weird stuff going on with my plants. This is the stuff that killed my rooms for a long time. Lost 2 plants in the grow I just harvested. This a very small tent I use to test bud in . Sprayed it with several different stuff to kill it for fungas gnats broad mites etc. Just keeps getting worse

20230714_114024.jpg20230714_114029.jpg20230714_114036.jpg20230714_114047.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I'm still getting weird stuff going on with my plants. This is the stuff that killed my rooms for a long time. Lost 2 plants in the grow I just harvested. This a very small tent I use to test bud in . Sprayed it with several different stuff to kill it for fungas gnats broad mites etc. Just keeps getting worse

View attachment 129102View attachment 129103View attachment 129104View attachment 129105
Top down. Over fertilized? Look at this site. Hope it helps.

Last edited: