#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
starting to look real good@Greenthumbskunk!

Thanks. It's been a long time coming since for past couple years I've had some crop losses due to broad mites or some other kind of pest. I have another room I need to take some pics of. I flipped them back in first week of March and only harvested 1 plant and others still look like they only halfway done. Lol. They were covered in mites and I sprayed em pretty good. Ended up losing some plants but got something out of em.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
This room doesn't look so good. It was the one covered in mites and has been on 12/12 since first week of March.

Leaves been dying back in the last week so I know plants are about ready to call it quits. But looking at bud they still need time. It's been almost 4 months of flip!
I had some dubstep that was much younger plants that was already almost halfway done before the other plants decided to flower.

Really liked the dubstep. These others are floor sweeping that I got a few years ago. Not sure what they might be. But seem to be sativa leaning.
Def not the best looking weed lol

20230615_115709.jpg20230615_115720.jpg20230615_115745.jpg20230615_115756.jpg20230615_115806.jpg20230615_115825.jpg20230615_121106.jpg20230615_121136.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Harvested some double dip today. It's wedding cake x animal cookies. Nice yield, wasnt the most dense bud but average, very gassy and average trichomes. Could of standed to go another week but had to take down. Started getting bud rot in the room.
I think she has potential to do better and will try to reveg her.
I like the dubstep better.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thanks. It's been a long time coming since for past couple years I've had some crop losses due to broad mites or some other kind of pest. I have another room I need to take some pics of. I flipped them back in first week of March and only harvested 1 plant and others still look like they only halfway done. Lol. They were covered in mites and I sprayed em pretty good. Ended up losing some plants but got something out of em.
bugs of any kind make me break out hot pepper/ doc bonners/ rubbin alcohol/peroxide mix

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Aww no freebies but they arrived quickly in good condition so can't really complain =). One more run then I think a greenspoint gets the nod! Holy Smoke sounded really attractive to me.
I've never got freebies from Greenpoint, but I honestly don't want them. I have enough seeds to choose from without having randoms seeds I didin't order getting thrown in for free. I'd rather see seed banks sell seeds at a lower price point and skip the freebies.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
  1. Midnight Snack
  2. Greezy
  3. Punch Bubble
  4. Holy Smoke
Just grabbed these from the site based on 'high humidity' recommendations and a sweet reverse auction sale! Thanks for the excellent genetics for the vault.
@sandman, i did'nt know who all has, reverse auctions short of greenpoint. who can i add to the list?

sandman83

Super Active Member
@sandman, i did'nt know who all has, reverse auctions short of greenpoint. who can i add to the list?
that's the only place I know of that does em. I grabbed em direct from the site