#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Got some shit in tow im not even supposed to have and can't even tell you guys what the lineage is. Who wants to sign up to test the shit? Looking for some guys that will pop at least 10 seeds. Gonna be about 3 months before anything is ready. I will post the pics that I'm allowed to post but as far as names I can't disclose nothing untill a later date. This is prob just gonna be project X

I will.say think back to the old days. These will probably be the best seeds I've ever made bar none. Prob some of the best seeds most of you have popped.

Got some shit in tow im not even supposed to have and can't even tell you guys what the lineage is. Who wants to sign up to test the shit? Looking for some guys that will pop at least 10 seeds. Gonna be about 3 months before anything is ready. I will post the pics that I'm allowed to post but as far as names I can't disclose nothing untill a later date. This is prob just gonna be project X

I will.say think back to the old days. These will probably be the best seeds I've ever made bar none. Prob some of the best seeds most of you have popped.
I'm a 10 seed man!! Nice to see you H. I've been busy getting my chest carved open :sneaky:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

I’m running Woke Smoke now and the tents should be cleared out by the end of September. I usually max out at 6 plants but I can run 10 if you need me to and just keep them smaller.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'd be willing to do some testing @Heisenbeans

What's this backup code from phone app stuff? I'd like to recover my original account but can't seem to get logged in without a backup code id never get to my email. Very frustrating... Now it says phone app, What's the deal @TreeFarmerCharlie
It sounds like you enabled 2FA (2 factor authentication) on your account. What is your original account?

Who wants to sign up to test the shit? Looking for some guys that will pop at least 10 seeds. Gonna be about 3 months before anything is ready. I will post the pics that I'm allowed to post but as far as names I can't disclose nothing untill a later date. This is prob just gonna be project X

You can count me in H! Your plants are always worth looking at and it sounds like you are playing with something SPECIAL.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

I'd be game for that as well! Probably need 20 reg seeds to try and get 8 females.
Are they regs?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder

Sign me up, I should be set back up by the time you are ready to send them out.