#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Some grew out of the mite damage and some did not. Just some of the plants

Attachments

sandman83

Super Active Member
You keep your beans in the fridge? I popped some copper chem I had for 4 years and they cracked a tap in 12 hrs. I store seeds with some rice in a sealed jar in the fridge.
This is also how I stored mine, in a mason jar with desiccant in breeder packs or paper envelopes. Just test 12 beans and got 11/12 with tap roots in 2 days. I also read using a bit of h202 in the first 24hr water soak helps for older seeds.

Heisen genetics looking frosty! Might need to snag a few packs to add to the vault.

Opie1

Master Grower

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This is also how I stored mine, in a mason jar with desiccant in breeder packs or paper envelopes. Just test 12 beans and got 11/12 with tap roots in 2 days. I also read using a bit of h202 in the first 24hr water soak helps for older seeds.

Heisen genetics looking frosty! Might need to snag a few packs to add to the vault.
thanks @sandman83 , i will try this on some of the older stock i have,1 thing for sure i do'nt have the sprout rate i had a couple years back!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I think the forum only supports JPG, BMP, PNG, and GIF images. It sounds like you’re trying to upload some other kind of image. If it’s a picture you took on your iPhone/Android then it might be setup to save the pictures as an heic file.

Well my phone updated and now it runs like crap and restructured itself. I'm gonna try again.

Edit...
It does say heic file while uploading pics. How do I fix it?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well my phone updated and now it runs like crap and restructured itself. I'm gonna try again.

Edit...
It does say heic file while uploading pics. How do I fix it?
You have to go into the settings for the camera on your phone and change the file type. I’m not sure where the settings are on android but on iOS you go to settings, camera, formats, and then you can chose high efficiency or most compatible.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

several of his older cookie crosses were good weed!