#Heisenbeans Genetics

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
It looked like part of the leaf whith trics on it. It looked like it was yellow only on the tip. As far as my blind eyes could see. I guess I was in denial. I have been lucky and havent had any problem with nanners (that I know of) lol. I have found what looks like male flowers (balls) underneath on some other plants (not GMO). I will clip that off and do a further investigation on this and the other clones. I need to check out that article. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I've ran the cut for like 4 years now. Never thrown balls. A light leak will cause it to foxtail.but never throw nuts. I knew what it was rhe second I seen it but wasn't in the mood to argue.
I think a lot times people mistake these for nanners on a lot of plants they call hermis on (done it myself before)and if they would just take a closer look see, they could tell. I don't know why this happens but it's normally late in flower when these show up.
This forum has really slowed down.
What happened to the "Flower of the Month" thread?

TitoM

Super Active Member
I think a lot times people mistake these for nanners on a lot of plants they call hermis on (done it myself before)and if they would just take a closer look see, they could tell. I don't know why this happens but it's normally late in flower when these show up.
This forum has really slowed down.
What happened to the "Flower of the Month" thread?
That's why I said "might have" as I don't have the plant in front of me I wasn't trying to knock him r his plants they r fire