#Heisenbeans Genetics

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
How is a mini-split a red flag? Pretty much every property I work in has mini-splits. They are common for a ton of different situations.
Even little ol me has mini split only way to fly no indoor air goes outside and no outdoor comes inside they heat and cool and are very energy efficient I cannot imagine it is raising any eyebrows many of them in our area now days... Look into one

How is a mini-split a red flag? Pretty much every property I work in has mini-splits. They are common for a ton of different situations.
It's the association where I live. We already have central A/C units. We have HOA hounds that walk around making sure we all obey the laws of our exterior walls and porches.

Either way I need to fix this problem ASAP. Night time humidity is 75% on average with day time in the mid 60's. It's affecting how my plants drink and take up nutrients. I'm having a very hard time keeping the main fans alive past 6 weeks.

Since I can't fix this with an extra A/C I need to get the humidity down. I've tried 3 different 50 pint residential units and they all sucked ass. I'm looking at commercial units now but they are really expensive but in my case may be worth it. I found this one online for $2k

https://www.sylvane.com/dri-eaz-revolution-lgr-dehumidifier.html

You can lay this right on the floor and connect it right to a drain pipe. Not sure what other strong dehumidifiers are out there. Still looking around.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Thanks for the "likes" guys but I know I could do better than that for these clones. I know for a fact some of you would blow me out of the water with the same clones. I believe I know the reason that I don't throw as much frost on my plants than you guys.

It has to be the humidity. There is nothing I can do about it where I live. Dehumidifiers crank out the heat and I already have a hard time dealing with that. I'm not allowed to use window units where I live. I could install a mini split but that's a huge red flag. 75% and sometimes higher humidity levels sux 😡
If you got a dryer vent, you can Tee off of it and use one or two of these.
1660102578686.png
It will cool and dehumidify a pretty big grow room.
6" exhaust hose can adapt to a dryer or exhaust vent.
Has a garden hose fitting for water drainage.
I have one and as long as you're not "swinging doors" like a cowboy saloon, it should help.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
If you got a dryer vent, you can Tee off of it and use one or two of these.
View attachment 118253
It will cool and dehumidify a pretty big grow room.
6" exhaust hose can adapt to a dryer or exhaust vent.
Has a garden hose fitting for water drainage.
I have one and as long as you're not "swinging doors" like a cowboy saloon, it should help.
Dont forget a backflow flap. I had hot wet dryer air in my tent from doing that. I didnt have a fancy machine though...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It's the association where I live. We already have central A/C units. We have HOA hounds that walk around making sure we all obey the laws of our exterior walls and porches.

Either way I need to fix this problem ASAP. Night time humidity is 75% on average with day time in the mid 60's. It's affecting how my plants drink and take up nutrients. I'm having a very hard time keeping the main fans alive past 6 weeks.

Since I can't fix this with an extra A/C I need to get the humidity down. I've tried 3 different 50 pint residential units and they all sucked ass. I'm looking at commercial units now but they are really expensive but in my case may be worth it. I found this one online for $2k

You can lay this right on the floor and connect it right to a drain pipe. Not sure what other strong dehumidifiers are out there. Still looking around.
Oh, fuck that...I lived in a condo once and will never live in another place that has an HOA or anything else like it.

Opie1

Master Grower

I feel ya brother. I’ve was having the same issues, mostly because of the heat. I figured out how to feed about everything except the MAC1 and actually I’m not sure it’s the feeding part. Every time I water it, whether it’s plain water or whatever, they’ll be a few of the main fan leaves that will curl and die off, they look just like a plant does that’s been overwatered severely. There’s not many big fan leaves left on this one now. Anybody else had this with the MAC1?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I feel ya brother. I’ve was having the same issues, mostly because of the heat. I figured out how to feed about everything except the MAC1 and actually I’m not sure it’s the feeding part. Every time I water it, whether it’s plain water or whatever, they’ll be a few of the main fan leaves that will curl and die off, they look just like a plant does that’s been overwatered severely. There’s not many big fan leaves left on this one now. Anybody else had this with the MAC1?
You water from top or bottom or both? When it's humid, I try and keep the surface exposure to a minimum. Cover my soil to slow down evaporation.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Oh, fuck that...I lived in a condo once and will never live in another place that has an HOA or anything else like it.
Amen!! Apparently I'm an asshole neighbor lol.
Too many dogs, doesn't keep grass mowed, strange smells coming from property, possible drunken hot tub parties Lol, too many junk trucks, too many horses..... too much shooting... I could go on and on lol.
So I just don't put myself in the vicinity of ANY neighbors. I'd have to stab myself in the eye if I was forced to deal with the hoa!!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

Oh man I didn't realize you were in a HOA situation some of the biggest AH alive love to flex their muscles and power on owners a little authority goes right to their head! I have very little experience with dehuey I only have a 50 pint but we currently have 12-15% humidity this time of year..... Has to be a unit out there that will make your girls happy

Oh man I didn't realize you were in a HOA situation some of the biggest AH alive love to flex their muscles and power on owners a little authority goes right to their head! I have very little experience with dehuey I only have a 50 pint but we currently have 12-15% humidity this time of year..... Has to be a unit out there that will make your girls happy
I bought a Quest 70. I pick it up in a few days. We will soon see if it helps or I got a very expensive toy to play with :alien:

I also changed from Dyna Gro to the 1 part Flora Nova series.