#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That's why I said "might have" as I don't have the plant in front of me I wasn't trying to knock him r his plants they r fire
I never thought that you were dissing him.
I was stoned and had the time to look closer and more over wanted to clear up that it wasn't a hermi.
(Breeder reputation and all.)
Only that you were "observing" in an "observable" way.
You're observation caused me to "observe" your "observation" closer.
And through my "observation" with high magnification
"observably" confirmed your original "observation".
That was all I was doing. lol
Signed
VP

TitoM

Super Active Member
I never thought that you were dissing him.
I was stoned and had the time to look closer and more over wanted to clear up that it wasn't a hermi.
(Breeder reputation and all.)
Only that you were "observing" in an "observable" way.
You're observation caused me to "observe" your "observation" closer.
And through my "observation" with high magnification
"observably" confirmed your original "observation".
That was all I was doing. lol
Signed
VP
That bright greenish color is a red flag in my garden I've had a few hermis over the years as most of us have.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think a lot times people mistake these for nanners on a lot of plants they call hermis on (done it myself before)and if they would just take a closer look see, they could tell. I don't know why this happens but it's normally late in flower when these show up.
This forum has really slowed down.
What happened to the "Flower of the Month" thread?
Honestly just got tired of having to supply the rewards. The last contest reward I gave out had a double bag bash the plants even though they was tester floor seeds. Honestly just tired of it.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Honestly just got tired of having to supply the rewards. The last contest reward I gave out had a double bag bash the plants even though they was tester floor seeds. Honestly just tired of it.
That's understandable. I know you get tired of putting up with all the bs that goes with running a forum.
Every time I had a good looking flower, someone would always "1 up" me anyway. lol
Honest, it's never been about the seeds for me on here.
It's been about teaching and learning new things from other like minded individuals.
I followed you from RIU when you and Gu were getting all that shit and have been here ever since. (Fuck Discord)
You earned my respect after how you were treated over there from those idiots.
You said you were gonna make your company and I have watched you do that very thing.
It was my plan too, but my fucking state will be one of the last to legalize. I have sit and waited and waited, but it's still not happened.
Been fucking depressing as hell.
And I'm not one to go around breaking the law, so I've done what I can which ain't much. lol
Hope your autos turn out to be as good as what you expected.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That bright greenish color is a red flag in my garden I've had a few hermis over the years as most of us have.
I agree with you 100%. That's why I took a closer look. We've all been dealing with hermis the past few years. It's hard to find a good, clean genetic line today with out a hermi popping up in the mix.
Most of the time I see this at the very end of the flower period, not in the middle of flower.
That is another reason I took a closer look.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Had to wet more bodega this morning dropped humidifier water res while refilling it totally smashed 2 😫 damn all thumbs stoners
hell i droped a brand new light,on about 10 good looking plants when i got anew light from @TerpyTyrone , made me sick to my gut. fucking stoner move,by a old fart who thought he could do stuff like a still spry 26 year old,.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2835

I agree with you 100%. That's why I took a closer look. We've all been dealing with hermis the past few years. It's hard to find a good, clean genetic line today with out a hermi popping up in the mix.
Most of the time I see this at the very end of the flower period, not in the middle of flower.
That is another reason I took a closer look.
It would be neat to be able to track down what's causing the hermies today. I think it's because a lot of hype strains are one off bag seeds. Anything cookies is hermi prone, gg4 too that and lazy ass growers not checking for light leaks, temperature swings,Rh swings etc

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thank you that helps a ton!!!
So yeah I could put a less bright light and the boys only tent is a great idea. I think I was under the impression that after they dump their pollen they die slowly? Isn't it called senescence?
But to be honest I never had to really maintain a male so my brain couldn't figure out how it worked. I'm guessing I was wrong about the dying g thing lol. Who knows why I thought that lol. Anyway thank you very very mucho!!much!!! ❤❤❤
weeks 5-7 are main pollen dump stage for a lot of plants.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
hell i droped a brand new light,on about 10 good looking plants when i got anew light from @TerpyTyrone , made me sick to my gut. fucking stoner move,by a old fart who thought he could do stuff like a still spry 26 year old,.
That light should have bounced off. lol
Try dropping a 36" x 5.88" heatsink on your plants.
Might as well get the cloning gel and start taking cuts when that happens. lol
Getting old really does suck and most everyone at some point will experience how it feels to get old and lose coordination and eyesight etc.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
That light should have bounced off. lol
Try dropping a 36" x 5.88" heatsink on your plants.
Might as well get the cloning gel and start taking cuts when that happens. lol
Getting old really does suck and most everyone at some point will experience how it feels to get old and lose coordination and eyesight etc.
Agreed when do the golden years start?? Aging gracefully if bullshit I dropped the water Rez from humidifier on bunch of seedlings never would have done that a few years ago plus I just tested positive for covid is morning due to having zero immune system because of all the "golden years" drugs I take everyday! I HATE asking for help but seems necessary these days... Rant rant rant lol

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Agreed when do the golden years start?? Aging gracefully if bullshit I dropped the water Rez from humidifier on bunch of seedlings never would have done that a few years ago plus I just tested positive for covid is morning due to having zero immune system because of all the "golden years" drugs I take everyday! I HATE asking for help but seems necessary these days... Rant rant rant lol
Hope you have a speedy recovery, best wishes.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That's understandable. I know you get tired of putting up with all the bs that goes with running a forum.
Every time I had a good looking flower, someone would always "1 up" me anyway. lol
Honest, it's never been about the seeds for me on here.
It's been about teaching and learning new things from other like minded individuals.
I followed you from RIU when you and Gu were getting all that shit and have been here ever since. (Fuck Discord)
You earned my respect after how you were treated over there from those idiots.
You said you were gonna make your company and I have watched you do that very thing.
It was my plan too, but my fucking state will be one of the last to legalize. I have sit and waited and waited, but it's still not happened.
Been fucking depressing as hell.
And I'm not one to go around breaking the law, so I've done what I can which ain't much. lol
Hope your autos turn out to be as good as what you expected.
all a voter can do is start calling,start with washington and work your way down, to state and express your veiw .and remind them on a weekly/ monthly even if they are not in a session.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
nothing graceful about it, keep doing, or stop and it wont take long.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
couldn't Agree more...keep getting up everyday might take me twice as long but one must keep pushing onward plants in the grow room helps me for sure...
thats the reason the grand parents went to bed @6:30 or 7:00 and were up moveing around @5:00 grands up @bout 7:00 to feed and help milk cow,feed the cats yesterdays milk and corn bread( you did'nt want to try to pet a cat @ any barn , talk about gettin bit.)

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
thats the reason the grand parents went to bed @6:30 or 7:00 and were up moveing around @5:00 grands up @bout 7:00 to feed and help milk cow,feed the cats yesterdays milk and corn bread( you did'nt want to try to pet a cat @ any barn , talk about gettin bit.)
I grew up on a dairy seems like a lifetime ago now all the dairys are gone in our valley now kids these days don't know hard work...I know that cat you speak of they show up waiting for fresh squeezed milk in the face but corner that cat and nothing but claws & teeth! Lol