#Heisenbeans Genetics

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I am with fiddler hit it with peroxide water mix it does help dry things quicker and helps with molds I know bud rot is easily spread from hand-sissors-plant to plant one part milk to nine parts milk will also help but to be honest my success at saving a whole plant is less than 50% I tried copper mixes the milk/water did best for my last situation

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Fog. Morning shot. It was in the forties.
The plants actually have blight 😱
Most inners are empty. Defoliated itself. I juts peel out the thiusands of dead brown leaves that hold water/disease.
But I may be the spreader? Does something like this spread in the air or dead plant matter touching other healthy leaves.
Neem oil and sulfur in veg. Only green cure. Sodium bicarbonate in flower. Still wont touch it. I have a oil trio in was gonna try. But I misplaced it. Its made by forx farms. Supposed to be good til harvest. I dont wanna pull early...View attachment 120040View attachment 120041View attachment 120042View attachment 120043View attachment 120044View attachment 120045
Good luck with the outdoor harvest. Where I live, you better have a short flowering plant or its just a roll of the dice.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Most all GPS Lt x AC are they 8' monsters. That's goose. 50lb. 35 2 weeks ago. 😆 english mastiff he loves his pot! Or thr cow poo 😆
You need a few fans! I stopped a bad situation last fall with two big fans but they were not so spread out it snowed end of sept caused a mess.. We just got 1.41" of rain here two days ago I was surprised that they shed most of it supposed to be in the 80s this week time to chop is very near no more white pistols just waiting for more cloudiness... you are so close I ran well into October last fall many 30deg nights they handled it extremely well I did trim away all the fan leaves opened up spread branches by tying them down... Best of luck bro