#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I dont know why so many people hate on you,from what ive seen, you have been completely honest, and bend over backwards trying to please everyone and make things right. You have been a stand up guy in all of my dealings with you. Thank you for that. People like you will always have my business.
Cause I'm doing what they couldnt or they was to proud to ask me for anything so hate on the people that do. It's always the same ones. Like it never changes with them guys. That's why they will never amount to shit. I'm working with the guy that I pissed on his plants. We worked past all the bullshit and set grudges aside. Chinese man say the only person you hurt when you harbor a grudge is yourself. True story. People call me angry and shit but them dudes over there always spouting off the same ol bullshit and they NEVER have one positive thing to say about nothing.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Heienbastid. golf balls everywhere since the extreme topping. Got a gg look to me, but what do I know, lol. The 3 Skeleton cooks, I pulled the wrong one out of the double banger plug, looks like to me, have one good one and one mutant that I threw in the tent to let the hid pull it out of it. That blurple I have to use when all other lights in use, seems hard as hell to get seeds up, then once they are up, everything is fine. Anyhow, the bastid balls bulking up and startin to frost. Sorry bout the pic, fixin to harvest a few plants and will have more room to take decent pics.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

Yikes. Folks comin' unfuckin'glued. Shit hits too close to home. Like Green my cousin is a vet....with a TBI...and wow...I dunno how to deal with any of it. Politically opposed....with weed the only real common point we have....I try to be generous and respectful....like I'd want someone to treat me...and time and time again send him away with jars of hash and weed in hand. Just seemed like the right thing to do,

Then BAM....like these gifted cuts....shit goes south in an instant with one difference of opinion . I'm told I should take my liberal old ass and leave this country and am nothing but a taker......and I'm so taken back/stymied by it all after just handing this guy a few ounces of bubble and a QP of weed.....I just kinda stand there and can't believe any of it.

So while different shit...I get it. Sucks to have folks you've honed relationships with and thought you saw eye-to-eye with end up being the kind of folks you don't wanna know at all.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ya I pooped all over yougrowyourway cause he pooped all over me. Then I felt bad and changed all the poops a few hours later.
Lol when I poop on someone it's not that deep to me its just good fun so when I get shit on it doesn't phase me, what does it really do. Nothing, most of the time it's funny. I see some people really do feel some type of way about it. So from now on I'll try my very best to clean up after I poop on youse.

Imagine someone reading that post with no context. 🤣

takeurmeds

I left to detroit for the weekend and had to leave my 4-gg4 and 4-bridezilla sprouts in the clone dome while i was gone, hoping they might only be a little stretched when i return.
Well...it got up to 96 degrees in the veg room while i was gone and completely cooked them haha just dry shriveled sprouts.....
Now the high is 45 degrees today 🤦‍♂️
So ill be restarting with
Gg4 s1
Wedding cake s1
Bridezilla
Gmo x wedding cake.
Gotta catch back up for the solo grow comp. but should be no prob,
The 8 GG4 and Bridezilla ALL popped in less than 24 hours and had fully sprouted within 48. One i had to squeeze to pop but still sprouted no probs.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
I left to detroit for the weekend and had to leave my 4-gg4 and 4-bridezilla sprouts in the clone dome while i was gone, hoping they might only be a little stretched when i return.
Well...it got up to 96 degrees in the veg room while i was gone and completely cooked them haha just dry shriveled sprouts.....
Now the high is 45 degrees today 🤦‍♂️
So ill be restarting with
Gg4 s1
Wedding cake s1
Bridezilla
Gmo x wedding cake.
Gotta catch back up for the solo grow comp. but should be no prob,
The 8 GG4 and Bridezilla ALL popped in less than 24 hours and had fully sprouted within 48. One i had to squeeze to pop but still sprouted no probs.
Ouch!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Speaking of weather the warm has brought a swarm of thirps my way and it’s bad. I’m going to treat them but the damage has already been done. I’m going to let the gear in there now which is @Heisenbeans 2 black zaffiro 2 space monkey 2 bbc x pp and 2 others don’t remember which of the top of my head and then @Genuity the mimosa honey bee bush I have going I’m going to let these finish out and I’m going to let a nice male smack them all while I’m at it hopefully the heat doesn’t get out of control first. Normally with the damage that has been done I would cull everything and clean like crazy but since I have the male I’m going to try to treat it idc if I get smoke this run or not I’ll make the beans and then run all the flower into bubble