#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
And i know i was done but.....I got some A-dub and wedding dub seeds this morning

And now i am done until the next thing i see that i like....keep em coming heisen. I am selling my canuck seed hoard to swap over to greatness!
It's funny I now have 2 seed stashes , one with older stuff mostly mids and a go to bag with Heisens stuff, some of Gen's, some from Red and Lub and others from people on here and a few GPS packs that I want to try . Pretty sweet to have the selection available these days

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
In case I havent mentioned it...this is the best pot forum on the planet. I love the peeps here and the grumpier fuckers are still as social as a Canadian compared to other places.

And I only had the first 2 joints....I really have to smoke 2 before i can smoke 2 more.

In addition we have found the common ground that will unite out 2 nations.

Cuts for all

That fucking MxP sneaks up on ya....guess what i found in a long lost jar...a half of my Ace Seeds MxP...Everyone has to try that who likes a sativa...its mind bending in a most positive way :D

I almost felt like a sexy shaman but then i realized the audience....just a tattooed old middle aged dude here.

But the old lady is going to wear pig tails and hold a dream catcher later....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What u got lol
The critical mass aka cheese is pretty damned great. Jack and TW too. My faves of the bunch
And you were kidding but this is the canuck hoard...in about a month the Heisen hoard will be bigger on the indica. I do love some sativa. trippy real land race sativa..I think its my fave of all time occasionally.

And then an indica to make my hands and feet not hurt and show the old lady how 35 years of practice has made perfect...

StrainTypesexflower weeks%rated#ofseeds
CheeseindicaFEM6-8235
Northern LightsindicaFEM8-10232
BlueberryindicaFEM6-8172
Sour KushindicaFEM8-10
Critical MassindicaFEM6-8242
White RhinoindicaFEM8-10261
White Widow50/50FEM9-11231
gg470/30indFEM9-113012
chocolopesativaFEM11-14
Train WrecksativaFEM10-12245
Jack HerersativaFEM10-122310
Sour DieselsativaFEM10-12256
King Tut60/40 satFEM7-9233
KwazuluLR sativaFEM8-1017
Mal/PanF1 sativaFEM12-1426
Banghi Haze70/30satREG10-1218
White Widow50/50REG9-10232
Northern LightsindicaREG8-102310
Afghanireg2

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
% Thc claim from producer

And i have the kwazulu and MxP and Banghi haze but those are gwheels special reserve....the furnace room has room for a special tent like that...

I think as long as i have under 2000 personal watts of light for my stash it is not a problem....you have a problem

OMG I find me so funny....fucking MxP is strong as streetcar smart like bull...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You havnt paid yet, Ill go ahead and honor it, Just reorder and ill cancel the old ones. Hell you can spend the same and get more seeds.
Crazy good sale HB..Thanks man. let me know how to advance you the currency via email and i will get it sorted.

For the record this is the last seed purchase for a while (wow i say that A LOT)...

But a dub...i gots to know...wedding dube or dube cake are you kidding....purple cake...

I am insulating the flower room with flame retardant material because this shit is going to be fire...

The pool hit 21 C today....in 3 hours im smoking a gagger and jumping in....live is good

21 is 70F-ish

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Could you imagine only having to pay shipping, I fuckin wish. Screenshot_20190527-154937.png
Heisen laughed like I hoped. Got the very last purple cake cause I was gonna get two, and ordered two packs of gmo cake. One for me due to all the hype. Another for my growmie who stays looking out and just missed Heisens post about how much fire is in there.