#Heisenbeans Genetics

nc208

What happened???
From RIU member Greenthumbs256,
"so, I just want to clear things up real fast, I have never given out any of heisens cuts, not the ones he sent me himself. and not the ones I've collected from other ppl he sent them too.

but now after how everything went down. I no longer give 2 shits, far as I concerned H is dead and so is green! dude after everything changed my picture on the other site, and made a complete joke out of my name, which is completely uncalled for and childish. so I'll return the favor. who ever wants any of Heisenbeans clone only strains, I'll practically give them away for free! don't care to make any money. why do you ask, but fuck that faggot. I'm done trying to be nice and a good person. I have every cut he claims he's is the only person that get them, which is a joke, about 70% of his cuts I received either from him personally or from the hands of someone he gave them to personally. the rest come from the breeders that he calls out saying are fake, and bla bla bla.

go ahead H tell them how everything I have is fake, lol, everyone else, hit me up. you can find me on ig, for a limited time. in case I'm banned here. wish everyone else the best, H suck my fat fucking dick!

GREEN 256 "

"now you guys can run around saying I broke my word and I'm horrible person, bc now it is true! lol peace out "

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That's his, I sent a few seeds out to different people. Keyown1 posted a pic of a gg4 a couple months back. I sent out seeds the day I shucked em to a couple people here and there that i know. Theres some wifi 43 out there and a few others.
See, you did do some testing!!! On the down low. Duh. Some real walter white shit.
Ya never know whos watching you.
I have had the pleasure of dm'ing some very interesting and seemingly important people on this platform.
Sorry but the trolls at riu that are just looking to bitch at you about something or are very fast to critique how you do things.
I will do my best to raise these babies appropriately and maybe if the chance were to ever happen again, i would be in the position to show proof of my work.
This place is like a resume for,my pot growing abilities. I have learned alot and been given every chance to obtain quality genetics i never before had the chance at.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just to clear shit up. Yes I have been giving people seeds for a while. Because I dont advertise and theres a reason. If I did everyone would be hitting me up. So I share with people who on a need to know basis. Same with cuts.
Green claims he has my cuts and he is 100 percent full of shit. I dont know who them fucks are hes talking about but why is there no flowering pics of anything ever. The only thing I gave out was glue and wedding cake. I also gave out the mac and thats it. Them dudes name dropping to his dumb ass or listening to someone's bullshit about where they think I get my shit from.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
It's a shit show over there,no respect or honoring your word anymore🤷‍♂️And brand new accounts,and who's thread do they make their 1st post on🤔 i like CP more each day
This is what I have so far. I did get 3 more packs in but not sure if I have em marked down or not what they are

Wedding cake
Purple punch
Space gorilla. Alien OG x GG4
Wedding pie x Adub. 2 of them
Black zafiro -GMO x BBC
Outer Ape. GG4 x alien OG
BBC x Adub. 2 of them
Adub x 2
Gmoozy. GMO x Adub. 3 of them
Bridezilla. Wedding cake x GG4. 2 of them
BBC
GG4
Sunset sherbet x Wedding cake
WW. Wedding cake x wedding pie
Punch Buggy. Sundae Driver x purple punch
Skeleton cookies. Ghost OG x BBC
Stardawg Corey cut.
Purple Cake
GMO cake
Holy puke that's a lot wish I had a collection like that

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Just to clear shit up. Yes I have been giving people seeds for a while. Because I dont advertise and theres a reason. If I did everyone would be hitting me up. So I share with people who on a need to know basis. Same with cuts.
Green claims he has my cuts and he is 100 percent full of shit. I dont know who them fucks are hes talking about but why is there no flowering pics of anything ever. The only thing I gave out was glue and wedding cake. I also gave out the mac and thats it. Them dudes name dropping to his dumb ass or listening to someone's bullshit about where they think I get my shit from.
Fuck Him