#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
why did u change dirt and nutrients?
Honestly..I used flora nova for like 15 years and switched to foliage pro. I think the flora nova bud tasted better, I got tired of shaking bottles...
Cause I was having problems with what I had. I had eliminated every issue I could think of and that was the last thing. I got a bottle of nova and shit turned around. It was really just in flowering like the 5th week shit would go bad. Using the grow 7 9 5 , shit wasn't right. I tried to use just the bloom and would get severe nitrogen deficiency. I was tired of trying to mi the correct ratios to get plants to finish right. I switched to nova when I started to see the same deficiency showing up about 3 weeks into flower. It always ended with half dead plants. Maybe something in the mix was different than what I was use to not sure. I just got tired of it. Went back to nova.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Can we all just take a step back and admire how aesthetically pleasing to the eyes the babies and young bloods are in that first pic….omg everything is so nice and neat and even….I guess I should have taken notes on Mr. whites shit when I was I door huh @MisterKister ….and that ain’t a dig it’s a confession…. Ouch….my pride lol
It makes watering easier cause I can go in rows and don't lose track with disorganized shit.

Lights out pics of the GMO Triangle crosses.
#6 and # 11 by far my 2 favorite with a few close seconds. The gas that's coming off these plants in flower gets stuck to my nose for hours. It's super heavy. Impressed with the structure also and lack of airy buds.
#44 is also really good.

20220523_203952.jpg

20220523_204508.jpg

20220523_204522.jpg

Group

20220523_204645.jpg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Quick question. What are you soaking plugs in, in that video? Water? Solution? I've had terrible cloning success, I know my conditions aren't ideal. Im getting better. Just curious on your method. Thanks
Get a clone dome and sum 1x1 or 2”x2” Gordon blocks. And some cheep rooting gel…. When I was indoor I could take 72 cuts and 10 days later have 72 viable for transplant

D

Deleted member 2835

Ok I've taken thousands of clones at this point. Had a few not make it but the vast majority of them did. The beauty of rapid rooters is you don't have to soak them at all literally just dip and stick. Plus you don't get nasty ass algae all over your cuts.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Regular ass tap water

Exactly 👍 Using non ph'd tap h20 and rapid root peat pods and rapid start in a dome I have a 100% success on this year's clones in 1 week. A small heating pad and found the thinner diameter the cutting the better no 45* cuts just finely shaved down two sides. My recent findings keep the plugs on the drier. Side by side and the thicker the cut the slower results. A pinch of mycos also proved beneficial. Had good luck with the KLN on tough hardwood cuttings. Soak cuttings for a min of 15mins and reserve the remaining in a spray bottle to hit the pods when they dry out.

Attachments

Last edited: