#Heisenbeans Genetics

Buddernugs

Full send….always
No more dyna grow @Heisenbeans ? I just switched away from flora nova after I got 2 bad bottles back to back and fought off root rot back to back. Now that I’m out door only I wonder if it would even matter if their bad in soil with all the microbes

Buddernugs

Full send….always
How many shops have nutes sitting for years? All of them…..gh use algorithm as manufacturing dates because their sneaky ……..it’s easy to miss ….

D

Deleted member 2835

U ever run it in a 55 gal rez? U ever run a sanitation cycle with paa and 2 days later see growth in your rez? U ever look Into flora nova and read that they even tell u after 1 year un opened and 6 months After opening that it’s no good? Stfu my guy
No because I'm more intelligent than to use liquid nutrients you fucking noob. You ever think about that? Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe it was your unsanitary conditions that caused your root rot? Have you ever thought that maybe you should be the one to stfu there my little man? See what I just did?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
No because I'm more intelligent than to use liquid nutrients you fucking noob. You ever think about that? Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe it was your unsanitary conditions that caused your root rot? Have you ever thought that maybe you should be the one to stfu there my little man? See what I just did?
If u do t have experience with it then what makes u think u got any room to give comments about it? You don’t….. u just wana talk shit to talk shit…. If you were Intelligent enough to k ow what paa was then you would know how clean my water chiller , rez, and lines were….. but u don’t…… u just wana talk shit cuz your a fucking asshole that’s Gita do it to feel better for the day…..it’s cool homie…… some people are just trolls who start shit and your one of them

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Plants are moving along. Got them all up potted to 1 gallon.
Autos are in full flower and another 2 weeks before I can pollinate the moms.

View attachment 114922

Some flower shots of varios shit

View attachment 114923

View attachment 114924

View attachment 114925
Can we all just take a step back and admire how aesthetically pleasing to the eyes the babies and young bloods are in that first pic….omg everything is so nice and neat and even….I guess I should have taken notes on Mr. whites shit when I was I door huh @MisterKister ….and that ain’t a dig it’s a confession…. Ouch….my pride lol