#Heisenbeans Genetics

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hey H, do you use the grow and the foliage grow together.. Or at different stages in the plant cycle. One before the other?
I use Foliage Pro for veg only. Then a 50/50 mix of Foliage Pro and Grow the first 3 weeks of flower. After that I use 75/25 Grow/Foliage Pro for weeks 4 thru 7. Then 100% Grow the last few weeks.

Stopped using the Bloom a year ago, too acidic. Grow has plenty of P and K to do full flower cycles.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
thanks for the info.. my lemon frosting and sticky icky are just finishing up.. think i will give dyna grow a try on my next round. used mega for a while then used farmers pride for a few grows.. perhaps this stuff will be something i stick with..

F series

Insanely Active Member
Cut all clones, I definitely grew these clones out MUCH better.

I'll get pictures soon, buds stacked way better. My plant #4 had small dense buds and a sweet licorice smell, well this clone run, the buds were the fattest and densest of all my phenos. Also, taste and smell like Bubble Gum. Absolutely keeping this one.View attachment 101230
Easiest trim ever. I normally trim with my fiskars to keep my hands from getting sticky (they still get sticky)

I decided to start hand trimming, now while my fingers get covered. I can clear a whole plant ½ to 1 oz in a 5-15 minutes... Which is fast for me.

Also, I have so much shit on my fingers, I can roll it into a ball and almost clear it off. Fuck hand washing that shit
Screenshot_20211111-012951.pngScreenshot_20211111-025633.pngScreenshot_20211111-025626.pngScreenshot_20211111-025629.pngScreenshot_20211111-025620.png

Last edited:
Triangle Cookies @ 3 weeks. People going nuts over one of the phenos. Lost the clone so now I have to reveg.

I just trimmed hardball sized OG Kush type nugs from my latest grow of Wedding Dos under the "newer" Scorpion Diablo. I got 25 1/2 ounces from the Wedding Dos and 10 1/2 ounces of Corey Stardawg under 600 fucking watts in a 4 x 4.

I shit you not. 36 fucking ounces in a 4 x fucking 4 from 9 plants in 5 gallon pots. I used Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite just this one time. I have no idea if it was the light, the coco or just me walking naked amongst my ladies. I need to try it one more time to see if it was a fluke. The Mother earth that is................................the nakedness happens all the time :sneaky:

A few shots of fresh Triangle Cookies @ 3 weeks

DSCN1003.JPG

TC #1

DSCN1004.JPG

TC #1

DSCN1005.JPG

TC # 8

DSCN1006.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Triangle Cookies @ 3 weeks. People going nuts over one of the phenos. Lost the clone so now I have to reveg.

I just trimmed hardball sized OG Kush type nugs from my latest grow of Wedding Dos under the "newer" Scorpion Diablo. I got 25 1/2 ounces from the Wedding Dos and 10 1/2 ounces of Corey Stardawg under 600 fucking watts in a 4 x 4.

I shit you not. 36 fucking ounces in a 4 x fucking 4 from 9 plants in 5 gallon pots. I used Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite just this one time. I have no idea if it was the light, the coco or just me walking naked amongst my ladies. I need to try it one more time to see if it was a fluke. The Mother earth that is................................the nakedness happens all the time :sneaky:

A few shots of fresh Triangle Cookies @ 3 weeks

View attachment 101407

TC #1

View attachment 101408

TC #1

View attachment 101409

TC # 8

View attachment 101410
Beautiful! And what a haul!

Are these the contest plants? Triangle Kush x Animal Cookies? I believe H dubbed them Diamond Cookies.

Beautiful! And what a haul!

Are these the contest plants? Triangle Kush x Animal Cookies? I believe H dubbed them Diamond Cookies.
These were the testers he sent out a while back that we all had choices from. I picked the TK x AC and GG#4 x AC. Still have the GG going but I'll have to reveg the TK to keep them going.

The Wedding Dos surprised the shit out of me because 3 previous grows they came out so damn small and low yielding. Now they are fucking 4 ounce per plant monsters. I have no idea wtf is going on. I was so pissed with them that I made this their last grow and chucked the clones.

Now they do this so I had to keep one and it's in reveg now. Fucking 36 ounce tent WTF!??! I used to get 16 with my 600 watt hps and be a happy camper. Now fucking 36. I'm in awe of my nakedness :cool: