#Heisenbeans Genetics

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Triangle Cookies @ 3 weeks. People going nuts over one of the phenos. Lost the clone so now I have to reveg.

I just trimmed hardball sized OG Kush type nugs from my latest grow of Wedding Dos under the "newer" Scorpion Diablo. I got 25 1/2 ounces from the Wedding Dos and 10 1/2 ounces of Corey Stardawg under 600 fucking watts in a 4 x 4.

I shit you not. 36 fucking ounces in a 4 x fucking 4 from 9 plants in 5 gallon pots. I used Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite just this one time. I have no idea if it was the light, the coco or just me walking naked amongst my ladies. I need to try it one more time to see if it was a fluke. The Mother earth that is................................the nakedness happens all the time :sneaky:

A few shots of fresh Triangle Cookies @ 3 weeks

View attachment 101407

TC #1

View attachment 101408

TC #1

View attachment 101409

TC # 8

View attachment 101410
this weight gives me hope for my setup.getin more light,new learning curve.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Purple & orange micro dot was common here we did get some window pane and target one X Mas holy it was a ride!!!
Scooby Snacks
London lb x wedding cake (Cake Mix)
Animal Mints x Kush Mints (The Soap)
Black Cherry Soda
Forbidden Fruit
Cheetah Piss x Sour Cook
no blue barrel acid?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Posted on another thread but wanted to also share here. The journey begins..View attachment 101440
I looked everywhere for those regs after I moved. I guess I sent them to you..Is that you the Canadian ? Those hand written packs were seconds I pulled out of the air lift when sorting so they prob won't all germinate but you will have your hands full. Believe it or not I've had them regs back before I started making seeds for Greenpoint.

indo00420

indo Lion
I looked everywhere for those regs after I moved. I guess I sent them to you..Is that you the Canadian ? Those hand written packs were seconds I pulled out of the air lift when sorting so they prob won't all germinate but you will have your hands full. Believe it or not I've had them regs back before I started making seeds for Greenpoint.
Ya, the Canadian here. Stardawg at 17 days, stacking up.. Running 50 now, good germ rates and found a keeper male to test. Thanks again and peace brother!
5201243A-E4B0-460F-A2E7-B48AFD52E25B.jpeg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Man, I just smoked my first sample of Dubstep after curing for 30 days, this shit is fire. I’ve been a regular smoker for most of the last 20 years or so, there isn’t much that I can feel out of just one hit from the pipe but this dubstep I can feel a head change almost immediately on exhale. Aroma is almost identical to the smell of old rotten gasoline, with a hint of pine needles. Buzz is very energetic and cerebral. This was also my best yielded of the three plants this last run. I ran three plants in a 4x4 under an HLG-550, got almost a pound off of dried flower off of just the dubstep alone. Anyone who has some of these seeds or has the ability to get ahold of some, I can’t recommend it enough. Here’s the last picture I took before harvest, that cola is about the size of a 1-liter soda bottle. I’ll upload some pictures of the final product later this afternoon
.8587439F-4BDA-46FD-B237-667B50D0942A.jpeg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Man, I just smoked my first sample of Dubstep after curing for 30 days, this shit is fire. I’ve been a regular smoker for most of the last 20 years or so, there isn’t much that I can feel out of just one hit from the pipe but this dubstep I can feel a head change almost immediately on exhale. Aroma is almost identical to the smell of old rotten gasoline, with a hint of pine needles. Buzz is very energetic and cerebral. This was also my best yielded of the three plants this last run. I ran three plants in a 4x4 under an HLG-550, got almost a pound off of dried flower off of just the dubstep alone. Anyone who has some of these seeds or has the ability to get ahold of some, I can’t recommend it enough. Here’s the last picture I took before harvest, that cola is about the size of a 1-liter soda bottle. I’ll upload some pictures of the final product later this afternoon
.View attachment 101558
A ripper got that and my LT s1. But I've got vuts of both going into flower tent soon.
Very nice sativa leaner! How long to finish?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Adub and Stardawg I think. Been a while :unsure:
If it's crossed with Stardog it should yield well since that chemdawg strain yields pretty good and gassy. I personally thing that chem line is from old school skunk line. Grown a lot of skunk over the decades and it's very similiar.

Some of the packs I have with Adub

Wedding dub. Weding pie x Adub.
Banana double BBC x Adub.
Gmoozy. GMO x Adub
Animal cookies x Adub

And of course I got several Adub packs.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Adub and Stardawg I think. Been a while :unsure:
As someone else said, it’s stardawg x adub
The Stardawg in it is the Corey Haim.

Dubstep – Stardawg x A-Dub
Dubstep brings together two coveted genetics to create a new era of chunky resin coated flowers that will grab everyone’s attention with not only the aroma but the flavor and bag appeal as well. Combining the highly guarded Corey Haim Stardawg cut with the award-winning A-Dub, has pheno-hunters and aficionados everywhere drooling in anticipation.

Corey Haim Cut
Stardawg is amongst the most closely held and most famous Chem crosses. This heavyweight combination of Chem 4 and Tres Dawg creates amazing offspring in breeding projects and alone is an absolute stunner that you would love to have in the garden as we all would. Stardawg is a cultivar that mixes some of the oldest high-grade genetics transcended from many decades ago with Chem 4 and Tres Dawg (Tres Dawg is a cross of Chem D and Afghan). When you think of a truly old school cultivar like Afghan being mixed with arguably the most famous Chem cut, Chem D, and then that being bred with Chem 4, you can only imagine the results if you aren’t already familiar with this cross. Stardawg checks all the boxes and continues to be known as one of the best cultivars ever to exist.