#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Right next to the "autumn" colors wall-paper - that matched the green and orange and brown tupperware :ROFLMAO:
Not bragging or anything, it still has the original factory issued orange and gold "shag" carpet in one of the bedrooms.
Something you'd see in Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. lol
Sorry, I've been highly medicated since early early this morning. Hahaha!

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
So I was going through my Cvaults full of seed packs the other day and came across a couple packs I had forgotten all about, Topanga Wedding & Topanga Stars. I’m gonna do some searching but curious to know who’s grown these two, what there experience with it was, and If you happen to have pics handy that’d be cool too.

thinking I’m gonna throw Topanga wedding in the next rotation, but the results from my last run with Dubstep has me giving Topanga stars a second look.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Greenpoint change their site again? Was a discount up to 10 seeds, now only 6.
No coupon stacking either.
Was gonna pick up a couple packs of AC S1's

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans , just curious how things worked out with the ADUB x Animal Cookies we all ran for the contest. I haven't seen it listed on GPs site so I'm wondering if it didn't make the cut for some reason or if you just still need to produce more seeds to build up stock. Everyone who has tried the flower I grew absolutely loves it.
I'm not sure to be honest. I think we have some about to be in stock soon.

D

Deleted member 60

Greenpoint change their site again? Was a discount up to 10 seeds, now only 6.
No coupon stacking either.
Was gonna pick up a couple packs of AC S1's
To their credit....all of their packs seem to have come down in price quite a bit with this change. A bit more in line with other (the relatively non-greedy ones) sellers. Not sure if we are seeing a clearing out of the old for something new or what...but either way...the prices are a bit more reasonable overall from my point of view.

Nice room, H. Should serve you well......

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Making some progress, I'll make better pics tomorrow. This new spot is some serious shit.
I have some serious coin tied up in this setup.

Thus is just the veg room. Gonna have anther 16 foot table next to this one.

View attachment 100517

View attachment 100518
The tables are the way to,go, Nice space with high ceilings!
I see the way you painted the light box the same color as ur ceiling trim 👍
If thats a standard 80" door I'd say those are 12 ' ceilings!!

jackcarter

Hello to everyone here, I was wondering where or how can i get some MAC/MAC1 seed or cuts from canada or montreal or any area around, Id like to buy some if anyone have, been searching for a year now and didn't find anyone having it, thank let me know !