#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Lookin' real nice @High kev. Your temps must be lower than mine. Nice fade. (we are gonna bottom out a bit tonight/tomorrow but they are gonna have to take it...LOL)

Ah....the fabled and highly elusive Gucci. Was a big disappointment here that they never made it out of the gate in that tester run awhile back. Sounds like a nice cultivar I can add to the list of all of the other 'heard about that one....but yeah...you know...." strains that are out there.

Yer gonna be incredibly busy real soon....LOL. I hope these are close to/at the homestead cus snagging plants in a g'rilla grow that big is a big fuckin chore. Good work dude!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Soild work man! You plan on doing some hash runs? Or you trimming all them by hand haha just curious cause that'll be some serious overtime.makes my hand cramp up just thinking about trimming 😂
Kev knows a few Chicano's.
See, he makes em strip down and trim in there underpants while he watches smoking a cigar.
Like some American Gangster shit!
Then he thoroughly searches said chicos on there way out to make sure they didnt boof any nuggies 😄 😷

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Lookin' real nice @High kev. Your temps must be lower than mine. Nice fade. (we are gonna bottom out a bit tonight/tomorrow but they are gonna have to take it...LOL)

Ah....the fabled and highly elusive Gucci. Was a big disappointment here that they never made it out of the gate in that tester run awhile back. Sounds like a nice cultivar I can add to the list of all of the other 'heard about that one....but yeah...you know...." strains that are out there.

Yer gonna be incredibly busy real soon....LOL. I hope these are close to/at the homestead cus snagging plants in a g'rilla grow that big is a big fuckin chore. Good work dude!
7411D7F3-729D-45EA-95CE-BCB81AE8C544.gif7411D7F3-729D-45EA-95CE-BCB81AE8C544.gif

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN

Any luck with the animal cooks or project 4516 cross? Good to see ya resurface, worry bout ya fires and floods and shit. Peace

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'll be done with this shit by next week. About to start some shit in epic proportions. We have some killer shit.in the works. All my moms are 100 percent free of all bullshit finally. Just ordered 15 phantom 750 double ended lights for the flower room. Gonna be throwing down on some massive breeding projects.

20210925_211446.jpg

20210917_072601.jpg

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Fancy running into you on this forum too lol. That was some BS them taking down our posts over on RIU, they had an attitude with their message too!
God forbid you try to help someone out openly anymore lol. I’ve had post removed before, but not with the lil message. Unless your tangerine or one of her other socks over there talking bout sharing cuts, you don’t rate, lol.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I'll be done with this shit by next week. About to start some shit in epic proportions. We have some killer shit.in the works. All my moms are 100 percent free of all bullshit finally. Just ordered 15 phantom 750 double ended lights for the flower room. Gonna be throwing down on some massive breeding projects.

View attachment 99364

View attachment 99365
That’s some serious space. Awesome job. Can’t wait to see that thing rockin