#Heisenbeans Genetics

WJS

You all are such great growers. Bag appeal, photos and all. All I can contribute is damn, the cured BBC and Adub/ AC cross are not only the most potent I’ve ever smoked, far exceeded any expectations of dank. I went many years without a reliable source, outside of Colorado, mainly concentrate and edibles, I’m blown away. A bud could be so potent? I don’t feel qualified to say anything more specific, than thanks for the opportunity! WJS

D

Deleted member 60

Those Adub x AC all look very nice folks. Hearing "pineapple"terps from some makes me wish I woulda played.....but it is what it is and I have no complaints this season. I'l be interested to see what @Bodyne does with em outdoors.....cus that is where I'd wanna run em if I had some to run.

But...alas...sad to say it's another OD grow without any Heisen in the mix. Just gotta run out some of the seeds I've already purchased (or that were gifted from generous souls). Of course...interesting >donations< that could be showcased/that someone wanted to see grown outdoors for next year are always welcome.... but LOL....that rarely happens. (Thanks Bodyne..yer the lone donor this year...LOL) so on we go with what we have in house mid-April when we get things rollin here. It's all good though. Whatever.

With that said...I do want to acquire a pack of the Purple Punch S-1's to include in the mix. I've just been a cheap ass/in a "don't buy anymore seeds you fuckin' fool" kick lately. Gotta get past that internal glitch...and maybe something will gel....or not. LOL. Really wanted it in the mix this year but the DBB and Twinkle Tarts were already on deck...and so fuckin cheap with 2 for 1 packs @ the time...I just didn't make the effort to snag the PP in time.

More pics guys....more pics! SLUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPP.