#Heisenbeans Genetics

I didn't get a fair shot in the ADUB x AC testers but at least I can show off a few other testers. I'm also a bit surprised H didn't ask about the outcome of the "Corey's" at all so I didn't bother to post any more pics of them. One of them was so good it gave me a heart attack. No shit. It was so potent and so zippy I got fucked up and had an angina attack. A really bad one. My fault for smoking potent weed a few hours after having a full out stress test injection. The fucked up part is I didn't get any clones from this one and I totally fucked up the reveg by overfeeding by accident. She was in full reveg at the time and everything died. What a total dickhead I am.

I still have over 2 ounces of this.................................."crackmeth". Yes, that is what it it. Crackmeth. It almost killed me. I have a more mild version of the crackmeth and it doesn't explode your heart but it gets you zipped up :cool:

Bottom line is............................send me a few more of those seeds H. Thanks in advance :giggle:

Anyway here are some recent shots of the TK and GG#4 x AC crosses.

I suck at taking pics. But as sucky as I am you can see the juicy bits very well 🥰

TK cross. The tallest and frostiest. Nice smell. Not too much cookie in this one. More floral. Very nice colors and about to splooge all over your face :poop:

DSCN0929.JPG

DSCN0930.JPG

another TK cross. This one more on the TK side with both smell and looks. Nice bright neon orange hairs.

DSCN0933.JPG

This TK cross has really sweet looks and cookie smell. Lime green leaves and buds with nice orange hairs.

DSCN0934.JPG

Now for the GG#4 crosses. I only took a few pics but these things are stealing the show.

First up is what I will call "Candy Glue". It's all cherry candy lollipop and a slight bit of cookie. I can't fucking wait to taste this one.

DSCN0931.JPG

This GG cross is almost all GG. You can tell just by looking at it. Was all the way in the back of the tent. Bad pic. This one is a winner imo.

DSCN0932.JPG

This is one for the picture books. Not sure what cross this takes after. It may actually be a full 50/50 cross of the two plants. Amazing looks and smells.

DSCN0935.JPG

DSCN0936.JPG

Keepers.........................all of them 🥳

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Its 38 a sheet right now. Gonna cost me a pile to sheath it in. Ill be glad when its over. The slab cost me over 5gs. The electrical work is high as fuk to. Power company is charging through the nose to run underground and add a meter.

I bought a bunch of 12/2 a couple years back. Also have 10/2 in a couple rolls. Those have gone CRAZY in price as well. About 5x the cost.

In solar you use a #10 photovoltic wire and it used to be .10cents a foot. Now it's a dollar a foot.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I didn't get a fair shot in the ADUB x AC testers but at least I can show off a few other testers. I'm also a bit surprised H didn't ask about the outcome of the "Corey's" at all so I didn't bother to post any more pics of them. One of them was so good it gave me a heart attack. No shit. It was so potent and so zippy I got fucked up and had an angina attack. A really bad one. My fault for smoking potent weed a few hours after having a full out stress test injection. The fucked up part is I didn't get any clones from this one and I totally fucked up the reveg by overfeeding by accident. She was in full reveg at the time and everything died. What a total dickhead I am.

I still have over 2 ounces of this.................................."crackmeth". Yes, that is what it it. Crackmeth. It almost killed me. I have a more mild version of the crackmeth and it doesn't explode your heart but it gets you zipped up :cool:

Bottom line is............................send me a few more of those seeds H. Thanks in advance :giggle:

I suck at taking pics. But as sucky as I am you can see the juicy bits very well 🥰

TK cross. The tallest and frostiest. Nice smell. Not too much cookie in this one. More floral. Very nice colors and about to splooge all over your face :poop:

View attachment 97736

View attachment 97737

another TK cross. This one more on the TK side with both smell and looks. Nice bright neon orange hairs.

View attachment 97738

This TK cross has really sweet looks and cookie smell. Lime green leaves and buds with nice orange hairs.

View attachment 97739

Now for the GG#4 crosses. I only took a few pics but these things are stealing the show.

First up is what I will call "Candy Glue". It's all cherry candy lollipop and a slight bit of cookie. I can't fucking wait to taste this one.

View attachment 97740

This GG cross is almost all GG. You can tell just by looking at it. Was all the way in the back of the tent. Bad pic. This one is a winner imo.

View attachment 97741

This is one for the picture books. Not sure what cross this takes after. It may actually be a full 50/50 cross of the two plants. Amazing looks and smells.

View attachment 97742

View attachment 97743

Ive ran those seeds before. My guy in the past that would buy all.my weed in bulk got some of those seeds . Its funny cause he would actually buy seeds from greenpoints website when he would come to.my spot to.pick stuff up there would be seeds all over the fukin place when i was shucking and he never picked any up. He just would buy from greenpoint. I gave him some clones but he always liked the seeds better. Excited to get this project done so i can start on the new male and the autos.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ive ran those seeds before. My guy in the past that would buy all.my weed in bulk got some of those seeds . Its funny cause he would actually buy seeds from greenpoints website when he would come to.my spot to.pick stuff up there would be seeds all over the fukin place when i was shucking and he never picked any up. He just would buy from greenpoint. I gave him some clones but he always liked the seeds better. Excited to get this project done so i can start on the new male and the autos.

I ran a greenhouse full of autos this spring and they were full on garbage. Larfy on most, low yielding on a lot and had 5 of them that never went fully into flower. They were regular photo period seeds.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I bought a bunch of 12/2 a couple years back. Also have 10/2 in a couple rolls. Those have gone CRAZY in price as well. About 5x the cost.

In solar you use a #10 photovoltic wire and it used to be .10cents a foot. Now it's a dollar a foot.
Thank god i only need 10/2 for the light controllers. Im gonna put 3 20 foot tables in the flower room and just run 5 600.watt DE hps per table. I have gone back and forth on the LED vs issue but im loiking at the total wattage and the low end LED uses 680 watts per 4x4 at around 800 a light. I just cant justify the cost for a few exta par when a 600 double ended absolutely kills it on a 4x4. Ive used cmh also and i still just get better overall growth and fatter plants with HPS. People have issues with hps with heat or low ceilings. If you have the ceiling height qnd heat under control hps is hard to beat.
Led makes more people comfortable imo cause there not cooking there plants. Buds might be q little leggier under led also.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Don't know if I posted this yet but we are having a army worm Invasion right now.
When you walk across the yard sounds like your walking on pop rocks with all the little worms popping and squirting guts all over your feet.
They also eat everything up they have a taste for. Marijuana is a staple for em I guess because they love it.

This is about 1 square foot. See how many you can spot.

20210817_092634.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Don't know if I posted this yet but we are having a army worm Invasion right now.
When you walk across the yard sounds like your walking on pop rocks with all the little worms popping and squirting guts all over your feet.
They also eat everything up they have a taste for. Marijuana is a staple for em I guess because they love it.

This is about 1 square foot. See how many you can spot.

View attachment 97744
I see them sometimes in the spring. Never that bad.

SEBUD

Super Active Member

View attachment 97736

View attachment 97737

View attachment 97738

View attachment 97739

View attachment 97740

View attachment 97741

View attachment 97742

View attachment 97743

They all look great but think I liked the candy glue the best. 🌱 🔥 ✌