#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a pack of testers and I finally got my thrips in check and started growing some. The 2 i am most interested in are Dosido X GMO and Lemon Tree X Sundae Driver.

I have one of each in 25 litre (7 gallon) planters in bloom. Ran the sundae driver X lemon tree in floraflex X 2 and chopped one.

While they grow they reak. Not a nice smell at all..NASTY....lemons and cleaner...no funky claner...hideous. I was sure i would not like it.

It has been drying in my dryer tent for 4 or 5 days and today i rolled up a doob....and holy shit batman that is not what i was expecting AT ALL.

What a taste....sour lemon...candy notes. Zero funk.... A solid brain hammer too. I had to smoke a king size doob with a filter, in 3 passes...and i never put a doob out til it hits the fire pit.

That one should be for sale. It is really an truly amazing smoke.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I had a pack of testers and I finally got my thrips in check and started growing some. The 2 i am most interested in are Dosido X GMO and Lemon Tree X Sundae Driver.

I have one of each in 25 litre (7 gallon) planters in bloom. Ran the sundae driver X lemon tree in floraflex X 2 and chopped one.

While they grow they reak. Not a nice smell at all..NASTY....lemons and cleaner...no funky claner...hideous. I was sure i would not like it.

It has been drying in my dryer tent for 4 or 5 days and today i rolled up a doob....and holy shit batman that is not what i was expecting AT ALL.

What a taste....sour lemon...candy notes. Zero funk.... A solid brain hammer too. I had to smoke a king size doob with a filter, in 3 passes...and i never put a doob out til it hits the fire pit.

That one should be for sale. It is really an truly amazing smoke.
Gmo x LT getting there. Should be funky as Hell. We need to get some of these testers to the masses0902210547a.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
wrong place :D please join me in my journal where i will boomer on about wondrous things....but 2 things come to mind

HEISEN

geeze man that Sundae Driver X Lemon Tree is truly fantastic....strong....greasy as fuck...beauty and i had no intersex (if its going to happen it will happen here)

GMO x DOSIDO...the one i have going is a masterpiece theater.

Epicly dank and fruity and DANK and fruity...finish faster you fucker i must smoke you.

I might be very very high....but this is my retirement...your mileage may vary

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Do the Lemon Tree and Grape Jelly.
LT s1 for sure. U wont be disappointed!
I saw a guy selling 0off his Greenpoint seeds cheap, so I picked up Lemon Tree, Grape Jelly, and a cross made with Bridezilla. I've only got room for a couple at the moment. Suggestions?
Ive got 4 cuts from this,momma outside. Shes a beast under the circumstances, we will see how she finishes. But a hearty strain indeed.