#Heisenbeans Genetics

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Well had a herm in my flower room. I have 3 gel33 x TriangleKush and 2 LemonTree x ailen og that have quite afew seeds developing. Ill be running them out anyway. The geloto cross have a very nice orange cream sickle nose. The LT cross smell very kushy. These are in 1L pots just to test run so not a huge loss. Looks like my first run of GMO may have a few too.:(

The herm was not a heisen bean. Came from a different small time breeder. Id oust him but i doubt anyone is running his gear. It was a buba kush attempt. He appologised and offered a different pack. So im good.
Picks to follow.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ain’t it. I wish I could replace all my qb’s with strip fixtures. After I put together a 6-strip/sunboard fixture I really liked them. The coverage is a lot more spread out. Don’t get me wrong I really like the qb’s, but you space strips out to where you want them.
Oh yeah, looking great Kev, really nice man.
I find strips run cooler. No heat sink needed.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
WC x DD just keeps packing on the frost!! It's got an incredible smell too. Honestly probably the best smelling one I've had from H. It's kinda piney and fruity at the same time but it goes together really well. I don't know a lot about dosi dos but it definitely resembles the wedding cake in the shape of the colas. I'm excited to run it in the summer, cuz my plants never get as bulky in the winter.
20210206_144457.jpg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
They run so cool it’s crazy. I built another strip light for a friend this weekend and he got aluminum flat bar for the heatsinks. He was worried he made a bad choice until I pointed an IR thermometer at the heatsinks on my lights. At 90% power the temperature of the heatsinks were only around 85°F.
I run an angle bracket for suspended ceiling I think they are metal, for the strip to hang on. 2 sided thermal tape. It’s too bad the bridgelux 4’ second series are getting hard to find.