#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
They run so cool it’s crazy. I built another strip light for a friend this weekend and he got aluminum flat bar for the heatsinks. He was worried he made a bad choice until I pointed an IR thermometer at the heatsinks on my lights. At 90% power the temperature of the heatsinks were only around 85°F.
I just bought the 3500K Samsung 301H, with UV, 660's, and IR diodes on each strip. Time to build a new light. lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Dude I’m a cool mofo. I just ant for any bs. Instead of bickering like little girls, We should be puffing on some of this good and talking about our breeding projects.
So Whatever I did to drive you to insulting me, I apologize. Hopefully we can move forward and let whatever bs between us go.
Fuck Man, you read too much into everything. He was just joking for fuck’s sake.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Just took a look at his site. Does he have any of the longer 22" strips? All of the strips I've checked out on his page seem to be 16" strips. those would be find for my small tent, but I was thinking about swapping some of the 22" LM561C strips in my 4x4 tent out for the LM301H strips.
Looks like they only carry 16" strips. Hell you can run 14 of them off 1 HLG480 watt-1400mA driver or 8 of them on a HLG240 watt-2100 paired up. That gives you little over 1000mA per strip, plus the efficiency is at 3.10.
LED's have come a long way in a short time.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Looks like they only carry 16" strips. Hell you can run 14 of them off 1 HLG480 watt-1400mA driver or 8 of them on a HLG240 watt-2100 paired up. That gives you little over 1000mA per strip, plus the efficiency is at 3.10.
LED's have come a long way in a short time.
I'm not worried about the length for my smaller tent, I'll just have to find some longer strips that will match up with the 22" strips I have in my 4x4 tent.

Blu-Tri

Fuck Man, you read too much into everything. He was just joking for fuck’s sake.
I know you guys be on some cool shit. I got a surgery coming up and I can’t get my smoke on. My fxxk’n nervs are bad as fxxk.
Im going to use my healing time to take a couple of months off for a much needed break.
Then, when I get back on my feet, I’m gonna work on my room. I’m wanting better environmental control for when I run some of the photos that I have been collecting.
I might be thinking to far ahead, but I believe I can bring a really nice photo to the cannabis game.

Streetpro09

Tester
I know you guys be on some cool shit. I got a surgery coming up and I can’t get my smoke on. My fxxk’n nervs are bad as fxxk.
Im going to use my healing time to take a couple of months off for a much needed break.
Then, when I get back on my feet, I’m gonna work on my room. I’m wanting better environmental control for when I run some of the photos that I have been collecting.
I might be thinking to far ahead, but I believe I can bring a really nice photo to the cannabis game.

Sry man. Didn't mean to rub you the wrong way. I was just trying to joke around cause every time I "think" something it ends up being untrue. Guess I'm just fucked up. Carry on man. 💨💨