#Heisenbeans Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Get your vote in!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Every time I see these pictures I admire your work.....

Where is admin?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

Heisen gu greenpoint room and a few others doing well
Regards.
View attachment 82922View attachment 82923View attachment 82924View attachment 82925
Where is admin?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

Heisen gu greenpoint room and a few others doing well
Regards.
View attachment 82922View attachment 82923

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I lost the tag on this one with the leafs on the bottom side turning purple. I thought this one was lemon tree motor breathe cross but after a sniff test from rubbing a crystals fan leaf. The smell overpowering very fragrant berries and strawberry smell. This might be my favorite plant in the room. It’s shorter than most the rest but has huge chunky compact buds and seems like it will be the first to finish in the room. It might be the sundae driver x animal cookie. Or wedding cake dosi tester maybe. Leaning towards sundae cookie though idk hahaha def a stand out keeper If it tastes anything like it smells I might just throw out the rest of everything and just grow this hahaha. Excellent product thank u for allowing me to run.9635E878-4CCA-4C53-A455-848DBF54F2D4.jpeg9153721E-C2F5-4B4F-8D04-67289FFE6C57.png

Opie1

Master Grower
Damn thats a fancy LED ya got there!!!
Ain’t it. I wish I could replace all my qb’s with strip fixtures. After I put together a 6-strip/sunboard fixture I really liked them. The coverage is a lot more spread out. Don’t get me wrong I really like the qb’s, but you space strips out to where you want them.
Oh yeah, looking great Kev, really nice man.