#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I had the don and tossed it. It was good but knew I could find better. I had the gmo and the black banana cookies female reversed. The don was made with a male he found that I thought wasnt that great. No one wanted shit to do with the don so was no point in keeping it.
I wonder if adding in the gelato to the don helped. His why u gelly line is basically going off the Don.
I managed to get 2 packs of the f1s. So a male bbc was uzed to hit a GMO. When you made the GMOxBBC do you remember who dusted who.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Heisen, you’re the guy who can get every cut ever... who’s hoarding the real deal roadkill skunk? Surely it’s not extinct.
I haven't heard anything. I see plants and I know people that have alot of stuff. I honestly stopped taking clones cause I feel like I have enough moms to make anything better or as good as anything else out there. Finding that true skunk would prob be off the grid. In a place where people who have dont fuck with the internet.

I wonder if adding in the gelato to the don helped. His why u gelly line is basically going off the Don.
I managed to get 2 packs of the f1s. So a male bbc was uzed to hit a GMO. When you made the GMOxBBC do you remember who dusted who.
It was the black banana 9 I reversed to the GMO.

I haven't heard anything. I see plants and I know people that have alot of stuff. I honestly stopped taking clones cause I feel like I have enough moms to make anything better or as good as anything else out there. Finding that true skunk would prob be off the grid. In a place where people who have dont fuck with the internet.
I visited a friend in Goshen, NY back in 2007 and he brought me to his friends house who was growing it. The REAL deal. Bags couldn't stop the stink. Plastic and glass containers were like wet napkins to it. The smell came right thru the fucking glass because as soon as you opened it the smell stuck to everything.

He gave me few small buds of it and I couldn't hide it anywhere. He was going to send me some clones but it fell thru. I bet it's still up there in Orange county somewhere. Whoever lives near there would know.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
What vagina smell. Now is that young clover must or dried up pissy smell LOL
Lmao it's an odd smelling plant I've had. I would say more cardamon than clove actually. Was very complex. I guess a better description would be Rose's and black licorice with a hint of honeydew type floralness. Can pin the floral right now but I can remember the smell vividly still. It smoked very smooth though like a gas strain. I've had the burnt tire plants too that I was like man these are gonna taste like shit and some were almost vanilla. Weird how it can translate.

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Purple Cake - Day 52
Purple Aliens & Topanga Canyon - Day 39

I found the first cola on a Purple Cake to start leaning today. She might be starting to pack on some weight!

The Purple Aliens seems to be starting to chunk up as well. Kind of wishing that I didn't lose part of her being stupid.

Topanga Canyon is looking like she will take a bit longer than the Purple Aliens (same flip date).

I have clones of the Purple Cake that are 3 or so weeks into veg. I have clones of the Topanga that just rooted, and I gave the plant away as I let her get enormously too big for me to flower in a tent to a friend who is going to flower her, to which I say good luck (she was standing almost 3 ft tall, 3 feet wide, and 2 feet across, and bushy/full). Aside from supercropping and doing a massive defoliation, she needs a lot of space. The one Purple Alien plant I had, I also gave away as she was getting too tall for me to flower as well, but I took 5 cuts, so as long as I get at least 1 to root, I will be able to run her again if I like. Now that I am down to manageable sized plants in the veg tent, I plan to start rotating either 2 plants every 4 weeks into the 3x3 flowering, or try to do one every 2 weeks, and keep a perpetual grow going.

Attachments

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Have 10 Wedding Cake x Topanga entering their second week of flower. Not too much variation currently — some internodal spacing differences and two plants are a faster flowering phenotype. Faster pheno isn’t branching as much as the other pheno(s)

BF05305A-B208-4DD5-B62C-22A038A2A4C5.jpeg
238990E8-5122-456B-8278-F77973541B10.jpeg
1AC0A04B-1642-4E7B-9777-B7BB14D154E7.jpeg
D2CC1933-E9E1-4083-8A98-74C480F89076.jpeg