#Heisenbeans Genetics

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Couple flash photos as the lights went out in the flower tent. Purple Cake just finished day 49, Purple Aliens and Topanga Canyon finished day 36.

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I also think the plant just looks better because it’s adapted to your environment, if you grow it like shit and it looks terrible before it’s adapted I would bet the bud potency and terpz are still probably in a similar range. Next generation of clones are still clones....same plant just happier. But genetics are genetics.
My plants look better every grow because I am not fucking up as much. Ain't got a thing to do with the seeds.
Also, strains are finicky. If you grow the same strain over and over you should get better at growing it. It's experience as well as environment.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My plants look better every grow because I am not fucking up as much. Ain't got a thing to do with the seeds.
Also, strains are finicky. If you grow the same strain over and over you should get better at growing it. It's experience as well as environment.
Dialing in a strain is one of my favorite things to do next to dialing in my environment

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I think when growers experience increases, everything in the room gets better. If it’s just one strain you’ve added adjusting and looking better in your space, nothing to do with you at all. Just my opinion.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Does anyone here know what the term "hood" means. Is that a racist slur?
Sorry that is too young a term....we called it ghetto.

And it doesnt mean degetory exaclty...it means you did it thrifty like you had no money. And you can add a McGyver if you are the Gwheels.

I Mcgyviered a ghetto fix.

This is the Gs enlgish....your mileage may vary.

Shit people got soft with feelings eh....

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
a covering for the head and neck with an opening for the face, typically forming part of a coat or sweatshirt.

a leather covering for a hawk's head.

the hinged metal canopy covering the engine of an automobile.

a gangster or similar violent criminal

a neighborhood, especially one's own neighborhood.

the extra skin enveloping the penis of an uncircumsized male

contraction for who would have - "hood a thunk?"

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Search Results for hood...slang
Featured snippet from the web
noun. The definition of a hood is slang for a neighborhood. An example of a hood is what you'd call the area in which you live in the inner city. Hood is defined as the front top of a car or other vehicle that covers and protects the engine, or a protective covering that removes fumes or exhaust.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I’m sure most of the old guys here remember those days with no forums, no online presence, no books, just winging it, just outdoor before we even knew we could grow indoors. If you wanted to learn something you had to hook up with some old timers at the time and everything was hush hush back then but if you was lucky enough to know some of those old schoolers or was family with some it was the golden ticket, from my neck of the woods anyway. Just scoring some beans from them was awesome back then, sure there was plenty of bagseed back then but the old timers had the kill. Those guys were the forums of yesteryears and all the ones I’ve known from my area are dead and gone, but one thing I remember was those guys believed in acclimating there seed. They believed you needed at least 3 yrs of open pollination to get a strain acclimated good to their area. Not that they changed genetically but they became resistant to the elements whether it be heat, drought whatever the stress was they just performed better after being acclimated.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I’m sure most of the old guys here remember those days with no forums, no online presence, no books, just winging it, just outdoor before we even knew we could grow indoors. If you wanted to learn something you had to hook up with some old timers at the time and everything was hush hush back then but if you was lucky enough to know some of those old schoolers or was family with some it was the golden ticket, from my neck of the woods anyway. Just scoring some beans from them was awesome back then, sure there was plenty of bagseed back then but the old timers had the kill. Those guys were the forums of yesteryears and all the ones I’ve known from my area are dead and gone, but one thing I remember was those guys believed in acclimating there seed. They believed you needed at least 3 yrs of open pollination to get a strain acclimated good to their area. Not that they changed genetically but they became resistant to the elements whether it be heat, drought whatever the stress was they just performed better after being acclimated.
Ed Rosenthals closet cultivator was my only help back in the late 90s . Wish I knew some old timers , I had to drive to Toronto for beans . We are so lucky today w what's available.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Ed Rosenthals closet cultivator was my only help back in the late 90s . Wish I knew some old timers , I had to drive to Toronto for beans . We are so lucky today w what's available.
In 2002 when I started to grow I wanted to get some knowledge but had no idea where to turn. On a random wim I called Borders book store and ask if they had marijuana horticultural books. Told her I was researching for college, lol. Started with Ed.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
In 2002 when I started to grow I wanted to get some knowledge but had no idea where to turn. On a random wim I called Borders book store and ask if they had marijuana horticultural books. Told her I was researching for college, lol. Started with Ed.
We had a “books a million” store in my area and I use to go in there all the time with my oldest girl(she was a reader back in school, twilight saga an all that stuff) but I was wondering around and noticed several grow books, but man was it awkward going through the checkout, my little girl handing them an innocent book and then me with the growers bible. Lol , worse than buying tampons!