#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Lol so it comes outta stomaches easier. That's the only reason I've ever done it . Used to fish trout w live bait. I always used circle hooks and would punch the barb down so it's way easier to get the hook out .
Be like cutting the end off a spoon cause it makes you fat. Or taking the hammer off a handle
Dont hook yourself and everything will work as its recommended.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Depends on if you are releasing them. If you are keeping them you can get the hook out when you clean the fish :)
Only thing I keep is striper . Absolutely love the taste and texture

[/QUOTE]
There are laws in Canada that when fishing for particular types of fish, barbless hooks must be used
Absolutely , it make all the dif in the world.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Oil Slick..10% amber and will be chopped when the dryer is empty...currently full of Topanga cut yesterday.

Smells ready... Under the 3k lights
View attachment 59091
View attachment 59092
View attachment 59093
Out of the tent
View attachment 59094
View attachment 59095
Next up will be a couple in a flood and drain and a 5 gallon bubble bucket...cloning was easy.
Good job as always. I remember back in the day on the farm watching your grows. You came along ways since then. I remember starting the greenpoint thread and logic got peanut butter and jealous and closed the thread and banned Gu for nothing haha.
The good old days.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I noticed since Summer of 2019 growers of this forum of HB genetics seem to be like in perpetual
Flower ! Truly these strains maybe get 3weeks and you guys are pounding that flower real estate in your grows. And how do guys keep from defoliate those photo perfectly
Placed huge fan leaves back in veg and early flower. Is there a nodal count after flip to flower ?
those grower pics 🤩👌

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I noticed since Summer of 2019 growers of this forum of HB genetics seem to be like in perpetual
Flower ! Truly these strains maybe get 3weeks and you guys are pounding that flower real estate in your grows. And how do guys keep from defoliate those photo perfectly
Placed huge fan leaves back in veg and early flower. Is there a nodal count after flip to flower ?
those grower pics 🤩👌
IMO it's the genetics. Heisen isn't chucking at those larfy shits.

I only remove fans if A) it's in the way of a bud site, or B) there's way too many fans and/or bud leaves, and I don't want to end up in trim jail. Haven't had the "B" problem with Heisen's genetics.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
those grower pics 🤩👌
Yea I only do leaves that are growing inward clogging up space, laying on top of eachother for mold prevention , or old leaves that are starting to die. The rest stay. However before flipping I will remove all the growth tips all the way to the top of the plant. When you flip this way you dont end up with wasted growth and as much stuff underneath to clean out. You referred me to the kyle kushman video describing the technique actually. Very handy.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Bro , that's nuts. Guessing you don't de barb ur hooks huh lol. How did it go ?
It went better than expected . i ended up pushing the hook all the way through till it popped back out then cut the tip / barb off and it slid straight out. Am I a bad husband for thinking Oh shit now she’s going to want to go home and we are catching fish 😆. No sooner had I removed the hook and she had a bourbon in one hand and her fishing rod back in the other. What can I say ? Probably why I married her 👍