#Heisenbeans Genetics

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
I have my 3rd pheno of purple crash coming to an end. I'll throw some harvest pics up once she's done. The lowers look like frosted diamonds. Not sure on smell, she's in the back of the tent. Looks like I'm 3/3 on fire purple crash phenos. most of them have been low yielders, but IDGAF. The smoke is worth it.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Ed Rosenthals closet cultivator was my only help back in the late 90s . Wish I knew some old timers , I had to drive to Toronto for beans . We are so lucky today w what's available.
Most of you were growing and chiefin the kind before I was even a sperm in my papa's nutsack. Glad to have google and a community like this now on the internet. Starting from scratch would have been doable but damn would there be hiccups lol.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Adub s1
Second run in hydro. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed this smoke especially the Mrs. Gonna pop another eventually and see what its hitting for
20200515_120020.jpg20200515_120012.jpg
Garlackana Cookies (GMOxBBC)
Straight BBC with slight GMO influence. Leaves are identical to BBC but they are more "pointed".
Could not have gotten any luckier with my 1 seed pop😈😍😁
20200515_120307.jpg

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
In All reality it is. The perfect combination. The BBC has quickly become a top favorite so this just compliments that. I'm very fortunate to have found the garlackana pheno. If I could only get ahold of solfires don mega veg pics and compare.
I had the don and tossed it. It was good but knew I could find better. I had the gmo and the black banana cookies female reversed. The don was made with a male he found that I thought wasnt that great. No one wanted shit to do with the don so was no point in keeping it.