#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry been away for a while.. Not sure what you mean with multiple 240 loads. The load is the light..?
But you can share hot and neutral to the contactor if your box can handle the amps.. The contactors task is just to take care of the induktive load so the timer don't have to..

Ok for example you have a room that has 4 lights. Well obviously you need 4 plug ins for those 4 lights.

So you have to devise a way to have all 4 being controlled.

I have 1 room where all my lights are controlled my an autodimmer. I think it can control like a 100 of em or something weird like that. All you have to do is keep the light plugged directly in the 240 plug and the dimmer does the rest.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Those plants above with the purple are also gmo x ac clones they are done for my liking around day 66-68 I have a dosi x wedding cake keeper I’ll snap pics of her later today from seed it went 77 days from clone 72-74
77 days of flower?
So, no good for an outdoor crop up here?
Mid October finish?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0519210601a.jpg
its-ok-im-reloaded.jpg0519210606.jpg0519210601b.jpg0519210558.jpg
7 a dub s1s, 3 comp AC x a dub, 2 choc diesel, and a blackberry sugarcane. I turned the veg tent to flower. They are connected. I was having light leak issues.
So I devised a plan to use a dormer window to make a clone/mom/seedling room.
I dropped black poly from the ceiling and weighted it to the floor.
I knew I would use those dumbbells eventually! 😄
Thanks Hb for offering this communiry and these fine genetics.
I've met some great people on thia site over the years. They're pretty good growers too!
Outdoor is gonna be nuts!! Bridezilla was a monster last year! Smoking some of an indoor run with her now.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Don't forget outdoor is not exactly like that. As the sunlight hours continue to diminish the speed of ripening is faster.

So maybe.. But it might be a first week in November chop.
Here in the great "3 weeks of summer north" I have noticed that after October 1 and although we still get 11 hrs daylight persae, ripening slows to a crawl, the sun is so far south I have to either bring hybrids all in to finished under the trusty ol 1000 hps or supplement light in the greenhouses, years ago old skunk & landrance didn't care she ripened even with a little snow now and then lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Here in the great "3 weeks of summer north" I have noticed that after October 1 and although we still get 11 hrs daylight persae, ripening slows to a crawl, the sun is so far south I have to either bring hybrids all in to finished under the trusty ol 1000 hps or supplement light in the greenhouses, years ago old skunk & landrance didn't care she ripened even with a little snow now and then lol

You must be really far up north lol

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
View attachment 91728
View attachment 91732View attachment 91729View attachment 91730View attachment 91731
7 a dub s1s, 3 comp AC x a dub, 2 choc diesel, and a blackberry sugarcane. I turned the veg tent to flower. They are connected. I was having light leak issues.
So I devised a plan to use a dormer window to make a clone/mom/seedling room.
I dropped black poly from the ceiling and weighted it to the floor.
I knew I would use those dumbbells eventually! 😄
Thanks Hb for offering this communiry and these fine genetics.
I've met some great people on thia site over the years. They're pretty good growers too!
Outdoor is gonna be nuts!! Bridezilla was a monster last year! Smoking some of an indoor run with her now.
Everytime I feel down about my cleanliness in the rooms I look at @TerpyTyrone and feel better lol. Busy ass man I know how it be though. Got a bb bread male that is on point. Smelt like a flowering female by week 3 of growing.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I think that might be the 3rd time ive heard about my cleanliness.
Ya wanna come over sometime I'd be glad to have ya!
Lol yea 2 were me my bad . I just realized those plants I posted up a page or two ago have been getting 5 and half hours of light for the last 3 weeks or so, so cleanliness only got me so far. I was wondering why they were foxtailing so bad I figured the lights were too close but I've pushed shit way harder. Moved shit around and something didnt click I been so damn busy and I guess I just grabbed a different timer I was using for boosters....Just self reassurance I'm always tripping about getting issues like pest disease etc. Your doing your thing. If anyone is wondering about alternative light schedules lol besides the foxtailing they look pretty damn good.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
View attachment 91644View attachment 91645View attachment 91646Couple of lights out shots from a few days ago. Gmo cake. Ecsd. Fruit punch. Got some foxtailing from the lights being too close but they wouldnt bend without breaking. Luckily the weight has been slowly helping with that.
5 1/2 hours of light for 3 weeks.... going to peak around for balls but damn not too shabby. Got bad foxtailing though. They are switched to 13/12 now with 730nm to put them to bed. Hopefully that doesnt cause a fuss either.... I cant move anything even if I wanted too so they are getting what they get. Actually i may be able to put a timer on a timer.... idk though I'm seeing flames lol

Meatman

Meat Master
5 1/2 hours of light for 3 weeks.... going to peak around for balls but damn not too shabby. Got bad foxtailing though. They are switched to 13/12 now with 730nm to put them to bed. Hopefully that doesnt cause a fuss either.... I cant move anything even if I wanted too so they are getting what they get. Actually i may be able to put a timer on a timer.... idk though I'm seeing flames lol
13/12 that’s a neat light schedule where do you find a timer for that schedule lol

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
13/12 that’s a neat light schedule where do you find a timer for that schedule lol
Dead right now lol. You have to install a flux capacitor in the timer. Top of the line shit. You can have lights on an extra hour and zip em back to get enough sleep 😂. 13/11 ofcourse. I'm running on the fumes of fumes lol surprised I can get any of my shit together.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Ok for example you have a room that has 4 lights. Well obviously you need 4 plug ins for those 4 lights.

So you have to devise a way to have all 4 being controlled.

I have 1 room where all my lights are controlled my an autodimmer. I think it can control like a 100 of em or something weird like that. All you have to do is keep the light plugged directly in the 240 plug and the dimmer does the rest.
If the dimmer needs constant power then a contactor cannot be used like in my pic.. If not I don't see a problem.

But I've never used auto dimmers. Can you send a link? Sound interesting tho

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
If the dimmer needs constant power then a contactor cannot be used like in my pic.. If not I don't see a problem.

But I've never used auto dimmers. Can you send a link? Sound interesting tho

This is what I use in my main flower room controlling my HLG 650's. Has a sunrise and sunset feature if you want to use that and will also dim the lights if the temps get too high at your desired setting. And this has come on a couple times with me. My air-conditioning doesn't always like to come on like it should. I have the air set at 86 and the dimmer on 91. I could prob move it up more and still be safe since I have high humidity in my room.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
This is what I use in my main flower room controlling my HLG 650's. Has a sunrise and sunset feature if you want to use that and will also dim the lights if the temps get too high at your desired setting. And this has come on a couple times with me. My air-conditioning doesn't always like to come on like it should. I have the air set at 86 and the dimmer on 91. I could prob move it up more and still be safe since I have high humidity in my room.

This controller looks great about how much $$ no price when I followed the link...unless I missed it....