#Heisenbeans Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
R they temperamental? Ive found dosi and wc cuts very picky. Ime. Wc is a 10 week strain and worth it!
The pics you quoted are the gmo x ac but the dosi cake no, I popped 2 packs of that one last year when those testers dropped plenty of them were temperamental,( I think that’s why they weren’t released) but not this one just grows nice dense dank ass buds. Ime, most strains are 10 weekers

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Edited To make everyone happy
Heisenbeans crosses below, Can be purchased at greenpoint Seeds or heisenbeans.com
Report all issues and complaints here. Also opinions are welcome. I love opinions.

Bridezilla - Gorilla Glue#4 X Wedding Cake
Space Gorilla - Alien OG X Gorilla Gle #4
DubStep - Stardawg Corey X Adub
GMOozy - GMO - Adub
Gucciberry - Purple punch x wedding cake
Seven hells cake - black banana cookies X wedding cake
Pigeon Pie - Wedding Pie X Banana Cookies
Punch Buggy - Sundae Driver X Purple Punch
Black Zafiro - GMO X Black Banana Cookies
W.W. -Wedding Cake X Wedding Pie
Skeleton Cookies - Ghost OG X Black Banana Cookies
Dub Tape - Gorilla Glue 4 X Adub
D.O. Dubble G. - Adub X Black Banana Cookies
If anybody has any of these from his first drop id be interested. Pm me. Thanks fam!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wow...that's crazy I've never seen that before. Right out of the leaf with no calyxe?
I'll have to get better pics, there might be little ones. I have a plant in another tent that has plump stuff. Like what ou would find under a nug on the stem.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ive had leaves that have had small buds on them myself. Dont see it often myself but have had it happen. Mine happened from reg beans. Same plant that threw the small buds on leaves had as many as 17 fingers on 1 leaf.. Only cross ive had that was indica dom and had that many fingers?
0613190826d.jpg
20190724_051203-COLLAGE.jpg