#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
This controller looks great about how much $$ no price when I followed the link...unless I missed it....

I can't remember if I bought it through HLG or they put me in contact with someone from Rollie. If I remember it was like 180 but don't hold me to that.

Their are other similar dimmers out their. After rewiring my HLG dimmer switches you can just run wires from one unit to the next and use just 1 knob to controll all of em. But you still have to use timers to control the on off times. The Rollie has a similar system where you run wires from one fixture to the next and it controls each lights dimmer feature.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I can't remember if I bought it through HLG or they put me in contact with someone from Rollie. If I remember it was like 180 but don't hold me to that.

Their are other similar dimmers out their. After rewiring my HLG dimmer switches you can just run wires from one unit to the next and use just 1 knob to controll all of em. But you still have to use timers to control the on off times. The Rollie has a similar system where you run wires from one fixture to the next and it controls each lights dimmer feature.
Thank you Green I appreciate it, I been thinking something like this would be great especially if the AC kicked off, plus on knob is better than 5....

Promedz

Zeus
Day 58 getting the chop. Animal cookies x gmo 1-2 and dosi x wedding cake testers, thank you @Heisenbeans for giving me the chance to run these wonderful plants I’ll be popping all the rest of testers to look for the one! These 3 plants tho can’t wait to smoke they look and smell amazing..

One gmo cookies smells just like gmo all Garlic onions. Nasty! But great! The other two smell very Danky. 7396EF58-0160-4649-9E37-981D9C60A68A.jpegCBB27274-C426-4899-B727-A88A046AF541.jpeg4F829277-55D4-4C06-95D3-19B85AB7BB10.jpegAF59DC96-F57A-4556-ABCC-7A5D4D893480.jpegFB2FBAB9-641C-43CC-8AE3-2A11E1D7FC43.jpeg

First two pics gmo cookies 1
Third pic dosi cake
Last two pics. Gmo cookies 2. (Garlic one)

like what? I use led lol
That's what I'm saying nubcake. I gotta 'splain everything I say now? If my plants come out like yours under my new LED's I wont ever go back to the hps. Jeez I know I joke a bit but how was that confusing to understand? Don't make me sick Finchy on ya. She's my avatar now. She's watching you real close atm :sneaky:

I'm just a trouble maker. With mental issues. Don't mind me one bit :geek:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Only adjustment I had to make was 150 ppm of cal mag on top of what I was already using!
I run 4 -288V1 in my veg tent, I had to start flowering a run with it and had some mag issues, the girls in the flower room finally finished so I moved them all under the hps-CMH poof all the mag issues went right away, I am dying to try this new LED though, more rounded spectrum I think it will kick butt