#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I looked them up online still not sure if you get pots or you supply your own and they supply the rest, I'll look at it again when I have a little more time, I been considering making an auto fert/water system, I hand water be nice to be able to get away for a weekend

I made my own by running 3/4 line that T's off into 1/2 line. I then use a hole punch and put in a barbed fitting in the tube. A 1/4 line runs from it and a 2 GPh dripper. In my one gal pots I use 1 dripper. 3 gal and up 2 or more depending on gal size.

You can also buy a manifold like this

And plumb in the rest if you wanted a shut off valve.

Their are kits as well.

I bought a lotnof my stuff from the drip depot. Think that's the name. I also use several of these pumps. Not only for the drip irrigation but also hand watering. Pretty powerful pump.

Screenshot_20210511-171119_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I made my own by running 3/4 line that T's off into 1/2 line. I then use a hole punch and put in a barbed fitting in the tube. A 1/4 line runs from it and a 2 GPh dripper. In my one gal pots I use 1 dripper. 3 gal and up 2 or more depending on gal size.

You can also buy a manifold like this

And plumb in the rest if you wanted a shut off valve.

Their are kits as well.

I bought a lotnof my stuff from the drip depot. Think that's the name. I also use several of these pumps. Not only for the drip irrigation but also hand watering. Pretty powerful pump.

Thank you for the info, I looked up drip depot, I just need to sit down and draw up what I need and get it done, I am a diy kind of person due to being broke my whole life lol..... Used to have a DIY gravity system during the gorilla days worked great

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
What do you use for multiple 240 volt loads. Just make a box that has several 240 volt plugs and have it wired into the contactor?
Years ago I used to maintain the sports field lights for a municipality and have had a fair amount of experience with contactors, timers and such.
That would probably be the easiest way for you to set it up. As long as your breaker, conductor size and contactor are rated for your load.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
What do you use for multiple 240 volt loads. Just make a box that has several 240 volt plugs and have it wired into the contactor?
Sure, just dont overkill your " box" , trough, junction box.
Know how many amps ur load is, wire and contactors rated accordingly.
The contractors probably share neural and hot.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Sure, just dont overkill your " box" , trough, junction box.
Know how many amps ur load is, wire and contactors rated accordingly.
The contractors probably share neural and hot.

I'm pretty familiar with wiring boxes and configuring loads on a breaker vs wire size.

This is wiring up 4 inverters that is euro style. That is 1 leg of 240v instead of 2 legs of 120v 20210224_160239.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
You guys wanna see more problems of growing? Lol

Ok since it has been cool and rainy for days on end in a greenhouse it is not good.
I have a bunch of Autos out their in smart pots growing in coco.

You get this when sun rarely comes out. I tried something new today in spraying it with a mix of hydrogen peroxide and water. It is usually a death knell to a plant when you see this. I have it on several plants.

20210513_114414.jpg20210513_114412.jpg20210513_114350.jpg20210513_114339.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
You guys wanna see more problems of growing? Lol

Ok since it has been cool and rainy for days on end in a greenhouse it is not good.
I have a bunch of Autos out their in smart pots growing in coco.

You get this when sun rarely comes out. I tried something new today in spraying it with a mix of hydrogen peroxide and water. It is usually a death knell to a plant when you see this. I have it on several plants.

View attachment 91222View attachment 91223View attachment 91224View attachment 91225
Looks like botrytis, hard to control. I used to get it in October trying to finish up my plants in my hoop houses.
I would spray it with alcohol to slow it down on the stems. Once it's in the buds your fucked.