#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Das Autos....

I was thinking about autos. Smoking some double grape and that is a bell ringing auto. Who Knew ????

What is super cool about autos...and i did this when I started and forgot bout it. You can run perpetual in 1 tent !

20-4 forever

Auto Seeds and Fems are a 6 or 4 plant counts best friend. Regs are for people with big number counts. My 44 will not suffer if 8 of 8 go male (1.25% chance). I love regs...but fems are going to ensure your soil and space are not wasted.

I might be but the soil and space are not.

:)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I
Das Autos....

I was thinking about autos. Smoking some double grape and that is a bell ringing auto. Who Knew ????

What is super cool about autos...and i did this when I started and forgot bout it. You can run perpetual in 1 tent !

20-4 forever

Auto Seeds and Fems are a 6 or 4 plant counts best friend. Regs are for people with big number counts. My 44 will not suffer if 8 of 8 go male (1.25% chance). I love regs...but fems are going to ensure your soil and space are not wasted.

I might be but the soil and space are not.

:)
have 6 big ass tables and I usually use 4 for flowering but I can actually run the big table in my veg room when I'm hunting out the selections.this will add another 100 or so plants to the already big ass hunt. Gonna be wild

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Anyone notice over 1 million views to this thread?
I know over 10,000 times was me 😄!!!!
The competition is my 3rd run for testers.
My dosi x sd and LT s1 got a rough , colf start in late veg. Then put into a tent that reached 90f a couple times. The lesser genetics all hermied. 2 plants. I caught em early and saved the tent....i think
Lt s1 2 phenos. One is definitely getting revegged.0331210548b.jpg0331210549d.jpg0331210548d.jpg
Dosi x sd.
0331210549a.jpg0331210548f.jpg

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210401-171811_Gallery.jpg
Fascination ? More tops and leaves than I can count. First time. You guys usually just lop this off early rather than deal with it? Only 1 out of 10 branches or so

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Fuggin fascination Lmao. You got me though! Autocorrect at it again. Just wondering what everyone's thought of dealing is. Probably Gonna hack it. But where ? Just below the many headed beast or down alot further where the stem is round instead of doubled. Shes a fruit punch. Might clone it and try vegging it out ?
Only part of the plant will bunch up tops. I would cut that part off. The flower won't turn out as pretty as you'd think.
I think Evergreen had a couple that done it also.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Fuggin fascination Lmao. You got me though! Autocorrect at it again. Just wondering what everyone's thought of dealing is. Probably Gonna hack it. But where ? Just below the many headed beast or down alot further where the stem is round instead of doubled. Shes a fruit punch. Might clone it and try vegging it out ?
I’d just snip it a couple of inches from where it branches off the stem.