#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Mephisto Double Grape I chiopped her yesterday...I have 2 more seeds of this (mephisto double grape). As far as autos go...i ran grape sky walker and it was ok....flavor was good strength was meh....

but this one is the grapiest grape candy. I checked the hoard and i have 14 original pack purple punch....a pair went in soaking because i gots to know....what is the grapest grape. Punch could knock it out of the park.

I was SHOCKED by how good this smells. And I LOVE Growing autos. They are a lot of fun....When you are waiting for plants in veg for 6 to 8 weeks for them to show sex and get rooted well...its kind of cool seeing one bust out in flowers. I bet its between 1 and 2 oz...like every one i have run.

But i have a shit ton of 9 litre planters (2.3 US gallons) and those are beauty for autos that are shorter in flower.

I look forward to stable autos.

DSC_0567.JPG
Because i belong to a facebook group and this....is 1 fucked up auto. So newb he let it go the distance.....looks like hash to me,
wtf 2.jpg

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The 09 Animal Cookies given to me. I knew where it came from but the guy that was holding it was a douche bag and I did not wanna deal with him. It has been verified that the guy had the real.deal.09 animal cookies from several people that knew the guy. @Boybelue did the leg work and pulled it off and gave me the cut.

View attachment 87069

And here she is fully reversed.

View attachment 87070

Seeds were made last year and handed out to over 30 growers and tested between 3 total strains i felt was the strongest.. triangle kush, dosi dos, and Animal Cookies.
The AC was a slam dunk on testing and the feedback was kick ass. Rest is history
Definitely not no PM, someone can inform the village idiot i mix the pollen with non bleached flour to pollinate the plants. It keeps the brushes from Gumming up and helps carry the pollen without alot of waste.

A blue Dream i pollinated like a year ago.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Definitely not no PM, someone can inform the village idiot i mix the pollen with non bleached flour to pollinate the plants. It keeps the brushes from Gumming up and helps carry the pollen without alot of waste.

A blue Dream i pollinated like a year ago.
I've heard the flour also helps regulate the humidity level of the pollen and helps it last longer in the fridge, too.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Mephisto Double Grape I chiopped her yesterday...I have 2 more seeds of this (mephisto double grape). As far as autos go...i ran grape sky walker and it was ok....flavor was good strength was meh....

but this one is the grapiest grape candy. I checked the hoard and i have 14 original pack purple punch....a pair went in soaking because i gots to know....what is the grapest grape. Punch could knock it out of the park.

I was SHOCKED by how good this smells. And I LOVE Growing autos. They are a lot of fun....When you are waiting for plants in veg for 6 to 8 weeks for them to show sex and get rooted well...its kind of cool seeing one bust out in flowers. I bet its between 1 and 2 oz...like every one i have run.

But i have a shit ton of 9 litre planters (2.3 US gallons) and those are beauty for autos that are shorter in flower.

View attachment 87095
Because i belong to a facebook group and this....is 1 fucked up auto. So newb he let it go the distance.....looks like hash to me,
View attachment 87098
second pic
That is one fuked up plant. It never decided if it wanted to be a photo or an auto. I've seen photos do that if you put them outside to early , like that 13 to 14 hrs of light makes them stretch like there in flower but they still wanna veg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
second pic
That is one fuked up plant. It never decided if it wanted to be a photo or an auto. I've seen photos do that if you put them outside to early , like that 13 to 14 hrs of light makes them stretch like there in flower but they still wanna veg
do you think high N fertilizer contributed or it was just genetic?

I used jacks 20 20 20 in soil on a couple of autopot plants and the high N fucked them up really good....they kind of did a spindly ass bud thing like that. But not as bad as that.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
do you think high N fertilizer contributed or it was just genetic?

I used jacks 20 20 20 in soil on a couple of autopot plants and the high N fucked them up really good....they kind of did a spindly ass bud thing like that. But not as bad as that.
Genetics all.day, plants that do that kind of shit I would start looking at light problems if you know the genetics are solid.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

View attachment 87095
View attachment 87098
Looks like Dr. Grinspoon

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Genetics all.day, plants that do that kind of shit I would start looking at light problems if you know the genetics are solid.
I've pretty much done the same thing many times. If you don't time it right, they will turn out like that.
That is what I always thought Dr. Grinspoon was.
A screwed up flower cycle.
So I'm going with,
what is "grower error"?
For 200 beans! lol