#Heisenbeans Genetics

I hear you man that one was run under a 600w hps... comp beans are going under 680w led... it touches all 4 poles in a 4x4 almost didn’t fit 🤣🤣.. bring it
View attachment 86912View attachment 86913
Nice bro :alien:

I bet you grow under much lower temps than me. Arguing with some schmuck on RIU who said you can't grow good weed over 82 degrees under an hps light. Then I posted all my old pics of uncle H's stuff. I agreed that of course you will do much better under 80 degrees but don't tell people you will grow airy or hay like buds over 82. That is an outright lie and I prove it every grow in 85 degree tents. My tents also never get below 77 degrees @ night so I never see cool air in my grows at all.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Nice bro :alien:

I bet you grow under much lower temps than me. Arguing with some schmuck on RIU who said you can't grow good weed over 82 degrees under an hps light. Then I posted all my old pics of uncle H's stuff. I agreed that of course you will do much better under 80 degrees but don't tell people you will grow airy or hay like buds over 82. That is an outright lie and I prove it every grow in 85 degree tents. My tents also never get below 77 degrees @ night so I never see cool air in my grows at all.
Summer I push close to 85 winter hell man Ive grown plants in outbuildings that never go over 60 with lights on and touch into the 30s at lights out. This plant is very resilient. Hell this plant came out of the cold ass temps this winter in that building. 68307E9A-2435-4ED7-A5CA-14D35552FAF0.png352F6BCC-59BB-470E-AC13-854C48C06BD5.png
These comp seeds will be run under a much more controlled environment however

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
C0662C50-19CC-4A8E-AD6A-114CE8F3E3BE.jpeg
GMO x ac is a nice strong smoke. Haven’t gotten into this one much yet. Running the clones one more time. This is a thick smoke! If your one known to cough a lot this one may not be for you! (Unless you’re into that) On the inhale you get a sour flavor that I would say comes from the Ac the exhale definitely reminds me of the gmo I’ve smoked in the past with the strong pungent flavor that lingers in the mouth. You know the kind of smoke that coats your mouth. It is a very calming chill high that mellows pain in the back after a long day of work. A few small hits will have you feeling nice and calm while out and about getting things done, but a few more hits and you’ll get hit with a body melting stone and you ain’t getting shit done for a few hours.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
What type of lights are they under? Beautiful!!
I'm trying to win a competition going on here. I need to step my picture taking ☝
Those are under 18 Bridgelux Vero 29 Gen 7's.
Yes, it's gonna boil down to who takes the best pics.
The genetics are there.
Everyone should have high quality flowers to start with. Whether they are a foot tall or 10 feet tall. lol
It's that little extra "frost stress" that will separate the field and will decide the contenders for the main prize.
For me, as a nobody, it's about recognition and pride.
I might not win, but I'm gonna give you all a run for your beans.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Next seed popping Im gonna crack open my Topanga s1. Wouldn't mind some dick in the dirt pine buds.

Gotta do some of @Evergreengardener evergreen og beans too. Those were originally a greenpoint creation i believe as well.
If they are shaking things up in the bean bank, you might want to snag some of that Lemon Tree. Hell, you may have tried dozens of things like it, but for me Its effects are similar to "having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick." :cool:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
If they are shaking things up in the bean bank, you might want to snag some of that Lemon Tree. Hell, you may have tried dozens of things like it, but for me Its effects are similar to "having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick." :cool:
Im gonna try to get the lemon tree cut once it pops back up in Cali. Its usually available ever few months.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
This plant is very resilient. Hell this plant came out of the cold ass temps this winter in that building.
I hate to tell you this @Evergreengardener but that plant is completely infested with trichomes. So much that its hard to really see whats going on, Can you turn the flash off so there isn't as much of a glare. JK lol

Beautiful plant and great pictures
A++++

Hmmmm so Lemon Tree sounds like the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster of weed. +1 to the god damn list....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The 09 Animal Cookies given to me. I knew where it came from but the guy that was holding it was a douche bag and I did not wanna deal with him. It has been verified that the guy had the real.deal.09 animal cookies from several people that knew the guy. @Boybelue did the leg work and pulled it off and gave me the cut.

20201027_135552.jpg

And here she is fully reversed.

20201130_214842.jpg

Seeds were made last year and handed out to over 30 growers and tested between 3 total strains i felt was the strongest.. triangle kush, dosi dos, and Animal Cookies.
The AC was a slam dunk on testing and the feedback was kick ass. Rest is history