#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Just pressed 2 grams of "Fruit Punch" I got 1/2 gram with my "Hills People" DIY press.
If I only had a "Pure Pressure" rosin press. I'm sure I could get more. lol
Please "Pure Pressure" send me a press to try.
I'm a poor "hills person". lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Grabbed:
- East Coast Sour Diesel (I'm a long time fan of the classic sour diesel)
- GMO X A- Dub

I haven't ran any of Heisen's gear before but the pictures look awesome. Looking forward to posting more down the road :)
You picked a couple of good ones. But you can’t really go wrong with anything from Heisen.

I’ve run the GMOozy, and the smell and flavor are fantastic.

I’ve got an ECSD in my tent at nine weeks of 12:12. Looking forward to sampling that one.

Meatman

Meat Master
On the Heisenbeans site.

I have also made purchases for some seeds through Greenpoint. I believe those also might be Heisens? Not 100% sure on that.
- Catalina Wine Mixer
- Purple Cake
- Purple Cookies
- Purple Crash
Do you have a coupon code for H’s actual site he’s got some good ones on there but there is never any sales

OhthePain

I dont think he was saying that at all.
I think he was saying u can brake a 1 gram bud open and find 30 seeds.. were supossed to spread the love not capataliz if thats the case let me make the air toxic so i have to pay for it and see how ya feel. Imo u shouldnt tease about that. You do u THOUGH

KickRocks

As for coupons I haven't seen any. For GPS I used to wait for reverse auctions, but not sure that is done anymore? Now I just wait for sitewide sales.