#Heisenbeans Genetics

OhthePain

Wholey crap Jack pot... any help with this is extremly apreciated
. Pheno 4. Is that holy omg...i dont know what to do... its only day 40 and there still sweelinhng but #4 is getting amber.. and my girl the stoner says her self its mad good and thats only after 1 day hanging. Not even all the way dry.. this shit is amazing to in my opinion aswell..
.. keeper.. it is no longer tasting like garlic mushrooms and onions. It is now tasting like original Sour Diesel .oh my God, I cannot lose this plant Sour Diesel Sour Diesel., oh my God, oh my God, you don't understand... like real Sour Diesel, like the sour diesel I haven't tasted since 1990s! wow, I just got luck... like I just hit the jackpot.. oh so potent as well not a bad boat neither like oh my God I can't even say how much it's like an old-school fire but it's amazing any tips please I need to keep this.2

Attachments

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Wholey crap Jack pot... any help with this is extremly apreciated
. Pheno 4. Is that holy omg...i dont know what to do... its only day 40 and there still sweelinhng but #4 is getting amber.. and my girl the stoner says her self its mad good and thats only after 1 day hanging. Not even all the way dry.. this shit is amazing to in my opinion aswell..
.. keeper.. it is no longer tasting like garlic mushrooms and onions. It is now tasting like original Sour Diesel .oh my God, I cannot lose this plant Sour Diesel Sour Diesel., oh my God, oh my God, you don't understand... like real Sour Diesel, like the sour diesel I haven't tasted since 1990s! wow, I just got luck... like I just hit the jackpot.. oh so potent as well not a bad boat neither like oh my God I can't even say how much it's like an old-school fire but it's amazing any tips please I need to keep this.2
Re-veg it.

OhthePain

Re-veg it.
Def gona try... i have one one month old clone i been clipping clones hard on i have like 6 but im woried bout them not taking honestly.. like i wish i could share this with yall i took a puff. My lady took a puff.. and it linked our brains...lol. we both looked at eachother and said holy shit haha.

OhthePain

Def gona try... i have one one month old clone i been clipping clones hard on i have like 6 but im woried bout them not taking honestly.. like i wish i could share this with yall i took a puff. My lady took a puff.. and it linked our brains...lol. we both looked at eachother and said holy shit haha.
It must be the chem lineage . It looks very simimar to gg.. im ecstatic.. i cant wait to figure how to share it...lol like it brought me back to the 90s .. i have been searching for this specific sour taste for ever... omg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Did you watch H's video on cloning?
There is another guy on youtube(HygroHybrid) , he had some info I had never heard before.
Especially about "red" stems was interesting.
Sorry H, if you want to put the vid in another thread, I understand.

OhthePain

Looks like Gg4 tastes like sour d but it gmo punch?
I know i know. But yes excatly... lol,, i was honestly thinking of picking now.. cause i didnt want the terps to change agian
. It was lemon and garlic mushrom and onions.... its already a really nice bud. And buzz..
But Its only 40 something past flip., so im afraid of losing yield but... it is getting amber trichs here and there.. .. super frost. Super yield so far. Super resing when i drop it it thunks. And super fast flowering..

OhthePain

It’s a unicorn...only needs 40 days to run and 1 day to dry/cure.
View attachment 81068
Lol. No its not Cured haha. And it was dry enough to smoke cause i have forced air heat.. And i sorta do feel like its a unicorn.. and if i can keep it going i will gladly share.. and acording to everyone including hisen I stress tested the shit and this pheno and it didnt herm.. that was another thing that shocked my girl and i is.. we never catch like a real heavy buzz or any real heavy med value.. till aftee its been ciring for a while..

OhthePain

And guys... i didnt say it was done, i said its got a good buzz and trichs are starting to turn amber..already..how ever buds ar still realy swelling every day.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Nice. Heisen's/GPS gear is pretty potent in my experience. I've got a couple of their strains I'm straight up scared to smoke they're so potent lol. Those strains go into the vaporizer mostly, unless I'm feeling brave, then I'll roll one up.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Nice. Heisen's/GPS gear is pretty potent in my experience. I've got a couple of their strains I'm straight up scared to smoke they're so potent lol. Those strains go into the vaporizer mostly, unless I'm feeling brave, then I'll roll one up.
First time I ever tried GG4 S1 it was GPS gear. Left me a little stunned and confused 🤪. Definitely an evening smoke