#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans whats your favorite strain that you’ve created so far...I’m just asking because I’ve got pretty much every one you’ve dropped in the past 2 years and I’ve grown out maybe 10 so far and everyone has been top notch
Its hard to say honestly cause I only grow a small amount. Some people swear by the older crosses but imo they was ok. These newer ones are my favorites. The triangle kush/ AC is prob my favorite.
You want some serious heat i would hunt a couple packs of those ,
The strongest cross I ever made was gorilla glue 4 crossed to stardawg Corey. Headringing type shit.
Comatose your ass.

Meatman

Meat Master
Its hard to say honestly cause I only grow a small amount. Some people swear by the older crosses but imo they was ok. These newer ones are my favorites. The triangle kush/ AC is prob my favorite.
You want some serious heat i would hunt a couple packs of those ,
The strongest cross I ever made was gorilla glue 4 crossed to stardawg Corey. Headringing type shit.
Comatose your ass.
I’ll have to try and find a couple packs of the triangle kush/ac...I grew out your gorilla glue s1 and that shit was almost to much to handle for me lol can’t imagine it crossed with that Corey cut have you dropped any packs of those or was that a tester?

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I’ll have to try and find a couple packs of the triangle kush/ac...I grew out your gorilla glue s1 and that shot was almost to much to handle for me lol can’t imagine it crossed with that Corey cut have you dropped any packs of those or was that a tester?
I made a few and popped a few. Couple plants ended up in bags and I gave to my close friend. He swore it made him hallucinate. He sold it off to some hard core smokers and that was that.
There's a dubstep grow on reddit I saw the other day that looks crazy nice.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Lemon Tree S1.
Great news! Curing killed some of the fuel smell, so instead of Lemon Pledge it smells like fresh lemon's - still on the tree, not cut lemons.
The lemon is there in the smoke as well, but it's not overpowering. This will clog up your grinder though. More resin than keif. It get's a little harsh towards the end of a joint, so I'd roll shorties or keep it in the bowl, but very nice.
Thanks @Heisenbeans
View attachment 80579View attachment 80578
Looks yummy!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The mutant Lemon Tree is looking pretty decent at two weeks into 12:12. I think the buds are going to be small, but time will tell.

4F07DF30-CADC-4E72-85E6-AF9F653BC13F.jpeg

And here is Sundae Driver x Do Si Dos at day 56 of 12:12. Just a few ambers. Based on HAF’s report from a day 64 plant, I might take this one down at day 60 or so.

A8473561-7BE2-49E8-ACF6-1F58485E8018.jpegD81EC29B-406B-4011-ADAC-34640B27C19C.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The mutant Lemon Tree is looking pretty decent at two weeks into 12:12. I think the buds are going to be small, but time will tell.

View attachment 80646

And here is Sundae Driver x Do Si Dos at day 56 of 12:12. Just a few ambers. Based on HAF’s report from a day 64 plant, I might take this one down at day 60 or so.

View attachment 80647View attachment 80648
Nice- all plants are different - I just said to check early LOL. I just didn't check that close that early and never saw it getting ripe.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol, heisen. Remember when adub come out and it was the strongest shit ever, then the Topanga, lol, then that million dollar purple punch cut from somewhere, etc. Your strongest stuff seems to be whatever you're releasing next. 🤣. Just joshing ya, it happens when you don't smoke and rely on others smoke reports. Everybody be diff, my brotha. I just read the sundae driver gets a 6/10 for potency. Looks like I be gifting those away. Happy New Year!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Lol, heisen. Remember when adub come out and it was the strongest shit ever, then the Topanga, lol, then that million dollar purple punch cut from somewhere, etc. Your strongest stuff seems to be whatever you're releasing next. 🤣. Just joshing ya, it happens when you don't smoke and rely on others smoke reports. Everybody be diff, my brotha. I just read the sundae driver gets a 6/10 for potency. Looks like I be gifting those away. Happy New Year!
You’ll like the sundae man, I ran two packs of the s1 they packed a nice punch for me