#Heisenbeans Genetics

The mutant Lemon Tree is looking pretty decent at two weeks into 12:12. I think the buds are going to be small, but time will tell.

View attachment 80646

And here is Sundae Driver x Do Si Dos at day 56 of 12:12. Just a few ambers. Based on HAF’s report from a day 64 plant, I might take this one down at day 60 or so.

View attachment 80647View attachment 80648
Nice job OS. Try cutting the bottom branches off the LT to get bigger tops. It worked for mine. Full tent of LT getting chopped tomorrow :alien:

DSCN0644.JPG

DSCN0643.JPG

DSCN0645.JPG

OhthePain

Nice job OS. Try cutting the bottom branches off the LT to get bigger tops. It worked for mine. Full tent of LT getting chopped tomorrow :alien:

View attachment 80682

View attachment 80683

View attachment 80684
One pheno of my gmo punch has the same looks very similar.. a imature bud fell off and i had to test it.. and i guess i was told, but in my head i was like how much could bud realy taste like garlic,mushrooms , and onions.. well i guess i answered that.. its interestinh to say the least.
i hope the lemon pine comes out more,, and the garlic. onion fades.
Im wondering is there a Italian cult following
Or something? I dont know how i feel about it its like a trick, lemon pine inhale... oh delicious... (me) omg thats really good..
garlic,mushroom, heavy on the onion exhale..
(Me) wait what just happened... did i just eat my dessert before my dinner? )
Im confused, it felt so wrong... .
How ever i might just open up a medicated philly cheese stake shop with this pheno..
(As u might be able to tell by my rambiling it def does its job.. an ship im only about 30 days past flip) oh boy

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

View attachment 80682

View attachment 80683

View attachment 80684
I might do some trimming and/or defoliation in a couple of weeks after the stretch is completely done. Don’t forget this was a mutant Lemon Tree - it took about 3 and a half months for it to get to 14” tall and that was without any topping.

Beautiful Job on your tent Man!

How many days will they be tomorrow?

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Anyone know how many seeds come in a tester pack from @Heisenbeans

The mutant Lemon Tree is looking pretty decent at two weeks into 12:12. I think the buds are going to be small, but time will tell.
And here is Sundae Driver x Do Si Dos at day 56 of 12:12. Just a few ambers. Based on HAF’s report from a day 64 plant, I might take this one down at day 60 or so.

View attachment 80647
SHE IS HOT :love:

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Icecream wedding 2 weeks into cure.had two creams in 3 gallon coco/perlite there decent yielding plant with only a 4 week veg i pulled 14 zips with x2 315s and also had a punch in one gallons I'll post if anyone interested.over all the creams a very easy going plant loves to be topped and low stress trained! Smells are sweet/sourish? And had a cheese back end.

Attachments

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Not sure how many in here got GPS "Fruit Punch",
I'm pretty happy with the pack I got. lol
Remember making "spit wads" and shooting them at classmates?

Flavor(so far)

Citrus rhine and Vicks Vapor Rub wrapped in "baby poop" on the inhale.
Spit Wad with a dash of "Elmers Glue" on the exhale. (never had anything quite like this)
Way better in a "dab rig" than a wax vape. I don't have a dry herb atomizer.
Overall,(can often "fluctuate" during the curing process.

Personal Rating

B+ "smoker enjoyment", (first light up till extreme "finger-tip" temps)
B+ "rosin production", 25-30% rosin weight.
B+ "daytime" duties or events, 0% couch lock, full on moving and thinking (WARNING) Can cause an "annoying amount" of forum commenting.
B "production" thick, heavy, and compact branch clusters
B+ "flower quality" and "bag appeal" overwhelming "citrus peel ipoopty" wrapped in a "dark purple glaze"

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Not sure how many in here got GPS "Fruit Punch",
I'm pretty happy with the pack I got. lol
Remember making "spit wads" and shooting them at classmates?

Flavor(so far)

Citrus rhine and Vicks Vapor Rub wrapped in "baby poop" on the inhale.
Spit Wad with a dash of "Elmers Glue" on the exhale. (never had anything quite like this)
Way better in a "dab rig" than a wax vape. I don't have a dry herb atomizer.
Overall,(can often "fluctuate" during the curing process.

Personal Rating

B+ "smoker enjoyment", (first light up till extreme "finger-tip" temps)
B+ "rosin production", 25-30% rosin weight.
B+ "daytime" duties or events, 0% couch lock, full on moving and thinking (WARNING) Can cause an "annoying amount" of forum commenting.
B "production" thick, heavy, and compact branch clusters
B+ "flower quality" and "bag appeal" overwhelming "citrus peel ipoopty" wrapped in a "dark purple glaze"
Well after that review I now want some!!