#Heisenbeans Genetics

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I stuck my money into this stupid Coinbase app that’s pretty much worthless to me now
Just leave it in there and you will eventually have more money in there. Bitcoin goes up and down a lot but it does keep rising over time. I bought $10 worth of bitcoin through Coinbase in October of 2016 and have just let it sit there ever since. In 4 years that $10 has turned into close to $400. My only regret is that I didn't have $10,000 to invest in it back then.

1PSoYqR.jpg

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I’m sorry everyone I’m not trying to be a whiny bitch it’s just really irritating I have been messing with it since 4 this morning and it literally just screwed me over now the beans are gone and I stuck my money into this stupid Coinbase app that’s pretty much worthless to me now so sorry I was just venting a little bit
They hold your funds for some reason shit happened to me before. I cant remember the reason. Let me hit you with some earn links that night get you something in th4 meantime

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I’m sorry everyone I’m not trying to be a whiny bitch it’s just really irritating I have been messing with it since 4 this morning and it literally just screwed me over now the beans are gone and I stuck my money into this stupid Coinbase app that’s pretty much worthless to me now so sorry I was just venting a little bit
I put 20$ BitTorrent and MADE money. Shit it almost tripled. JS

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I use Coinbase, and love it actually. I think the first time you add funds it might take a day or two IIRC. Now whenever I buy BTC, it's immediately available. Sorry for the bad luck dude! I know Coinbase is frustrating at first (I felt exactly like you do the first time I used it)

Meatman

Meat Master
When Jeanne from green point gives you her number and you call her and she tells you all of that was a glitch that drop isn’t even ready for awhile still that makes you feel a lot better at least I know I didn’t miss the drop and she made it right with green points customer service is amazing

OhthePain

Haha. Glitch hah ppfft,Theres that marketing agian. They getting there hype on.. now ur all ready for when they come out huh.. i swear who evers runing there marketing musta have learned from thre same people i did heck i heard new strain, skittles and had to go run and look my self. But its not pmc any more?

Meatman

Meat Master
Haha. Glitch hah ppfft,Theres that marketing agian. They getting there hype on.. now ur all ready for when they come out huh.. i swear who evers runing there marketing musta have learned from thre same people i did heck i heard new strain, skittles and had to go run and look my self. But its not pmc any more?
It is now again she said there whole system crashed but idk they have never done me wrong I don’t want to start anything at least it’s figured out

Dis39

Really Active Member
Well I just put $400 on the coin base app that it wants me to use and now it’s saying that my Bitcoin isn’t available even tho it says I have the Bitcoin in my account on the app I’ve been fucking with it for an hour now and I’m just getting pissed off so I’m pretty sure I’m out $400 and I’m not getting the 3 awesome new crosses h just put out
Ive had that happen before, they put a 2 week hold on first time customers, coinbase/seedbanks dont seem to know or tell you. Funds will be available for use in a couple weeks, doesnt help you now, but rest a little easier.

Edit: Looks like others have already told you the same. Had this happen to me with seedsman in 2019 for 420 sales.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
When Jeanne from green point gives you her number and you call her and she tells you all of that was a glitch that drop isn’t even ready for awhile still that makes you feel a lot better at least I know I didn’t miss the drop and she made it right with green points customer service is amazing
Greenpoint's customer service is top shelf, they set the bar high in the industry for guys like me. Iv learned a lot from watching how they deal with situations over the years.

Meatman

Meat Master
They won't stay gone. Gu is putting only a certain amount put to make sure we have stock but the numbers on harvest will be high. Once he has the seeds in hand you will get what u want
Thanks man ya I’m not worried anymore I was kinda scared that I missed the drop but I trust you...I just remember you saying that this upcoming drop is your best yet so I want it all

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks man ya I’m not worried anymore I was kinda scared that I missed the drop but I trust you...I just remember you saying that this upcoming drop is your best yet so I want it all
It is the best. I'm sure gu will pre sale a few packs and than put the stock numbers up when they come in. I have a couple plants will be ready in a week or so that I had to the side when I was testing the pollen. Seeds are definitely coming