#Heisenbeans Genetics

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Nope, I am my own self, not affiliated to anybody, just trying to find out what is the best for me.
Very selfish I know, sorry about that for you all!
Tom, I am very much the same way. Little closet grower, etc, etc.
I quickly became a Heisen fan boy, due to his customer service. I've posted quite a few messages in regards to these interactions. Heisen takes care of his homies!

There will be fire in these crosses.

I do expect a few hermies in the GG#4 S1's. I knew this before Heisen even started his campaign. But I expect to get a couple plants that are simply amazing as well. I don't have easy access to genetics. Heisen has changed this for the world, at an affordable price!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Tom, I am very much the same way. Little closet grower, etc, etc.
I quickly became a Heisen fan boy, due to his customer service. I've posted quite a few messages in regards to these interactions. Heisen takes care of his homies!

There will be fire in these crosses.

I do expect a few hermies in the GG#4 S1's. I knew this before Heisen even started his campaign. But I expect to get a couple plants that are simply amazing as well. I don't have easy access to genetics. Heisen has changed this for the world, at an affordable price!
Oh My Brother testify. Well said.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is the list of seeds that are ready to go now and anyone can purchase these, Ive already packaged the rest of the preorders so this does not affect them.

WC s1 Limited
Ghost X GG4 Limited
Banana Cookies X GG4
Sunset Sherbert X Wedding Pie
Stardawg Corey X Adub
Purple Punch S1 Limited
Adub S1
GMO X Banana Cookies Limited
Bubba kush S1
Bubba Kush ECSD
Ghost OG X Banana Cookies Limited
Banana Cookies X Purple Punch
GMO X GG4
Wedding Pie X Adub
Banana Cookies X Adub
Sundae Driver X Purple Punch Limited

I'd like to grab some more but don't know what the freebies were that you tossed in. My packs hadn't come in yet.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah, I almost lost my self respect and went that route.Yo @Heisenbeans how about those of us that don't care to patronize GPS' website. I burned my password many moons ago. Is a direct buy an availeable option? "Homie":rolleyes:
Honestly man the email routeis killing me, Its just to much work. Thank the people that like to sendme a new email for every question oir change order. I end up making to many mistakes and its 10 times the work of making orders. GPS is just stupid easy. You guys by the seeds there and send me your order number. I have the exact amount of packs you purchased and i give you one of the ones you bought there and add in the extras you picked.
Trying to maintain a garden and handle all the business is just alot of work. Im running 1000MPH right now 18 hrs a day and i dont wanna make any mistakes. I already have to resend 2 orders so yeah GPS is just alot easier for me.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Honestly man the email routeis killing me, Its just to much work. Thank the people that like to sendme a new email for every question oir change order. I end up making to many mistakes and its 10 times the work of making orders. GPS is just stupid easy. You guys by the seeds there and send me your order number. I have the exact amount of packs you purchased and i give you one of the ones you bought there and add in the extras you picked.
Trying to maintain a garden and handle all the business is just alot of work. Im running 1000MPH right now 18 hrs a day and i dont wanna make any mistakes. I already have to resend 2 orders so yeah GPS is just alot easier for me.
But but but Heisen that for me is more complicated then just continuing our lovely single email. Fineee. 🤣🤣🤣

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I completely understand my dude.For you,I'll bite the bullet and eat a lil crow and fuck with GPS. Wait nevermind. I can't log in. I'll wait until Your website is up. I don't mind. My cup is full for now.I'm just trying to stock up before some of the crosses aren't availeable any longer.

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Maybe you could you also sell them thru the farm?