#Heisenbeans Genetics

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Exactly what are you looking for?

And I don't understand your assertion that you don't need HB's because your a closet grower. You don't like feminized elite genetics?...
Dude You come on here beakin off , just go back and watch all H's videos and see the cuts He is workinig with , I recognize some of them and like the fucking Mona Lisa u can tell the real from a fake, He has the real, so instead of talking shit do Yourself a favor buy a pack and after man up and come back and say sorry H that shit is fire
As stated, I just wanted to understand how Heisenbean went from "everything will be fully tested" to selling all those beans fresh out of the pods.
I have nothing against elite fems, just looking for proven genetics as my space and time is very limited.
I was hoping to see some test reports as I know some of some of the offspring of those genetics will herm. So no I won't buy until I see some flowers grown!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
As stated, I just wanted to understand how Heisenbean went from "everything will be fully tested" to selling all those beans fresh out of the pods.
I have nothing against elite fems, just looking for proven genetics as my space and time is very limited.
I was hoping to see some test reports as I know some of some of the offspring of those genetics will herm. So no I won't buy until I see some flowers grown!
Your prerogative , just come back and enjoy the community , Were really a bunch of cool fuckers who bust each other's balls but also stick up for each other , were not all miserable Basterds like Amos. See how that works Tom?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ive seen herms in everything sold, Who is really testing there gear man come on. They always talking about it but never show any pics of more than a couple plants in a solo cup. At the price im giving up my seeds for its a no brainer. If you think your gonna find better females in 300 dollar packs you lost your mind. Yeah these elites will put out occasional hermies but all it takes is 1 keeper that dont, to have something truly special.
These seeds arent made from accidental hermie plants all the reversal has been chemically induced.
There isnt 1 stray ball on any plant that has a seed in it in my stable and thats a fact. If they i did i would not use them.
I suppose after the reports and we can see what ones were gonna keep around but no way in hell are you gonna find these genetics at the price your getting them at.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Ive seen herms in everything sold, Who is really testing there gear man come on. They always talking about it but never show any pics of more than a couple plants in a solo cup. At the price im giving up my seeds for its a no brainer. If you think your gonna find better females in 300 dollar packs you lost your mind. Yeah these elites will put out occasional hermies but all it takes is 1 keeper that dont, to have something truly special.
These seeds arent made from accidental hermie plants all the reversal has been chemically induced.
There isnt 1 stray ball on any plant that has a seed in it in my stable and thats a fact. If they i did i would not use them.
I suppose after the reports and we can see what ones were gonna keep around but no way in hell are you gonna find these genetics at the price your getting them at.
Shit man if you find a ball or two on one of your moms and decide they are not worthy of the Heisenbean name... just toss them in a sandwich baggy... well you know where I’m at 😂🤣😂
5F3F4142-24D9-4966-A8BD-7C7A46F72E67.jpeg
This is the first round! 12 beans down. Wanted to run more at once but as we all know the beans matured on their own time, so I have quite a few seedlings going right now. All of them are chucks from members here too and a few of my own so that’s pretty cool.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Here is the list of seeds that are ready to go now and anyone can purchase these, Ive already packaged the rest of the preorders so this does not affect them.

WC s1 Limited
Ghost X GG4 Limited
Banana Cookies X GG4
Sunset Sherbert X Wedding Pie
Stardawg Corey X Adub
Purple Punch S1 Limited
Adub S1
GMO X Banana Cookies Limited
Bubba kush S1
Bubba Kush ECSD
Ghost OG X Banana Cookies Limited
Banana Cookies X Purple Punch