#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Honestly man the email routeis killing me, Its just to much work. Thank the people that like to sendme a new email for every question oir change order. I end up making to many mistakes and its 10 times the work of making orders. GPS is just stupid easy. You guys by the seeds there and send me your order number. I have the exact amount of packs you purchased and i give you one of the ones you bought there and add in the extras you picked.
Trying to maintain a garden and handle all the business is just alot of work. Im running 1000MPH right now 18 hrs a day and i dont wanna make any mistakes. I already have to resend 2 orders so yeah GPS is just alot easier for me.

It will slow down for ya in a couple months. The initial onslaught of everyone wanting seeds will slow down big time. People have panic disorder including myself thinking their is some packs of beans their that you might not be able to get again. So they try and snatch them up first thing.

Personally I'd rather send you cash money instead and let you reap the benefits of your own hard work.

If you had a male that you breed with instead of reversing females the work is considerably less.
You can sit several male clones around a room and have 10 different mom's in their and the pollen will give you 1000's of seeds.
Hang em to dry and they will start to just fall out from the outer husks. Roll the bud in your hands and seeds just roll out.

Ive dabbled in making seed both ways and regular seeds is just so easy. That's why you see so many breeders doing it.
I have shit tons of seed that I have bred myself that's all regular. Nothing like the Mamma's you got. Just the basics.

That's why I'd like to get some fem beans from you. I like a guarantee fem seed from great genetics. Can't go wrong with that.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Lol I cant tell if you be trollin
Hes a troll, He can have his fun i want his ass to see the plant pics when they start coming in, I see crickets chirping over at rollitup when everyone was saying people wasnt gonna get there seeds, New forum and new thread with 1/3 the replies as the original without half the bullshit. creeping up on 300 members now and still growing.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'd like to grab some more but don't know what the freebies were that you tossed in. My packs hadn't come in yet.
Umm Who cares? I can honestly say I paid for 3 packs and I know which and they gonna be in my Friends Mail soon , some Chelsea Manning and if anything beyond that then I owe return favor , buuuuttt I am Always going to get and give genetics desired till I am in dirt.

Hes a troll, He can have his fun i want his ass to see the plant pics when they start coming in, I see crickets chirping over at rollitup when everyone was saying people wasnt gonna get there seeds, New forum and new thread with 1/3 the replies as the original without half the bullshit. creeping up on 300 members now and still growing.
I bet this forum explodes once the grow reports come in and your website is fully running.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It will slow down for ya in a couple months. The initial onslaught of everyone wanting seeds will slow down big time. People have panic disorder including myself thinking their is some packs of beans their that you might not be able to get again. So they try and snatch them up first thing.

Personally I'd rather send you cash money instead and let you reap the benefits of your own hard work.

If you had a male that you breed with instead of reversing females the work is considerably less.
You can sit several male clones around a room and have 10 different mom's in their and the pollen will give you 1000's of seeds.
Hang em to dry and they will start to just fall out from the outer husks. Roll the bud in your hands and seeds just roll out.

Ive dabbled in making seed both ways and regular seeds is just so easy. That's why you see so many breeders doing it.
I have shit tons of seed that I have bred myself that's all regular. Nothing like the Mamma's you got. Just the basics.

That's why I'd like to get some fem beans from you. I like a guarantee fem seed from great genetics. Can't go wrong with that.
Yeah i personally like making fems, Its challenging and i know the offspring from the 2 parents have a better shot at being elites rather than all the trial and error using males. Plus smaller scale tent growers can reap the benefits of them as well as big time growers who want to hunt a few hundred guaranteed females.
I just like being aroung a bunch of bitches honestly. I havnt seen a male plant since i was popping greenpoint and thats been a minute.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yeah i personally like making fems, Its challenging and i know the offspring from the 2 parents have a better shot at being elites rather than all the trial and error using males. Plus smaller scale tent growers can reap the benefits of them as well as big time growers who want to hunt a few hundred guaranteed females.
I just like being aroung a bunch of bitches honestly. I havnt seen a male plant since i was popping greenpoint and thats been a minute.
Male pollen only way for a guy to smuggle genetics under a Gunfighter seat sometimes

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Honestly man the email routeis killing me, Its just to much work. Thank the people that like to sendme a new email for every question oir change order. I end up making to many mistakes and its 10 times the work of making orders. GPS is just stupid easy. You guys by the seeds there and send me your order number. I have the exact amount of packs you purchased and i give you one of the ones you bought there and add in the extras you picked.
Trying to maintain a garden and handle all the business is just alot of work. Im running 1000MPH right now 18 hrs a day and i dont wanna make any mistakes. I already have to resend 2 orders so yeah GPS is just alot easier for me.
Not sure why your not just using your sight to sell. I'm OK with Greenpoint but would rather see all the money go in your pocket. Maybe there is a lot more to Internet transactions.

Anyway glad to see all the happy happy joy joy. Let the germination begin.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Theres actually 1 dude that has a copy of every cut i have and he keeps them safe. Cool ass dude i met on rollitup. Ill never tell lol.
Gotta be WhyteWidow. The fallout was all for show.

Who is really testing there gear man come on.
I know a real cool cat that sent out tester packs just this week. Thanks for asking.
bb043d065988e710f4eb4aea4e2d85f9.jpg