#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Umm Who cares? I can honestly say I paid for 3 packs and I know which and they gonna be in my Friends Mail soon , some Chelsea Manning and if anything beyond that then I owe return favor , buuuuttt I am Always going to get and give genetics desired till I am in dirt.

I care, if he threw in a pack of xyz I don't want to end up with several of the same while I passed on another cross I could of had. Then he no longer has any more beans and not gonna do that cross again ..

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I would legit pay someone 50 dollars an hour to pull pollen sacks. :sick:

That shit does suck. I always took the plant into another building and into a closet and pulled the fuckers. Never wanted to cross contaminate with any other pollen that might be flying around.
Would put em in a Ziploc bag then go through em knocking the pollen out.
I never had much luck at storing pollen in a fridge or even mixing it to go further. Just straight dusting

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
damn bro been where you are right now only 2 weeks ago. prayers to you and your family
Thanks bro truly my condolences to you and yours. I really didn't want to leave tonight but I have work tomorrow couldn't get a cover but my coworker was nice and will come in early to let me go back to the hospice. Im just glad I had these beans waiting for me when I got home. Definitely definitely needed that. It truly put a smile on my face when I dumped them out onto the bed. Then talking with Heisen he's got the rest of my order coming next week. So I still have something to be excited about because rn I sadly don't feel like popping seeds maybe this weekend but at least I get to watch youse do it which for me will bring the same enjoyment so thank youse for all being here and teaching someone new to this a lot. This hobby quickly became a passion that right now is holding me together.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Thanks bro truly my condolences to you and yours. I really didn't want to leave tonight but I have work tomorrow couldn't get a cover but my coworker was nice and will come in early to let me go back to the hospice. Im just glad I had these beans waiting for me when I got home. Definitely definitely needed that. It truly put a smile on my face when I dumped them out onto the bed. Then talking with Heisen he's got the rest of my order coming next week. So I still have something to be excited about because rn I sadly don't feel like popping seeds maybe this weekend but at least I get to watch youse do it which for me will bring the same enjoyment so thank youse for all being here and teaching someone new to this a lot. This hobby quickly became a passion that right now is holding me together.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I went through that when my mom passed away. I don't wish that on anyone. It had to be one of the hardest things to go through

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The generosity and overall atmosphere here has made this my main forum. Sure its new and there arent the sticky threads, yet, but for a group of growers that dont know each other this place has a good vibe.
I have been through some rough times as of late. Nothing like what some fellow contributors are going through. But i lost my mom @56 , long story. Give your family a hug and a kiss today.
This guy @Heisenbeans took alot of shit for doing wjat he did, in thr "industry". Especially the MAC, Capulator thinks he walks in water. I give him good chakra from miles away, to reach this day.
The dude has a wife and 4 kids! And takes on this chance. THAT TAKES BALLSSSS
Well , im glad it all worked out!!!
Thanks again for all your generosity heis and fam.15549930786778223490036614431971.jpg
It was well worth the wait, and getting permanently banned from the farm.
I will make a whatchamacallit account, ya sock, to post shit and bring more new peeps. 300+ not bad for a little over a month!!