#Heisenbeans Genetics

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Had a slight mishap on the black banana cookies in the regular seed department and ended up with a few seeds of rhe stardawg male and black banana cookies. Any of you guys looking for something good and different should jump on those. I don't even know if a product page has been created yet because im waiting on gu to get back to me. Dont sleep on this cross cause I think its the first time we made these
I'm looking for it bro!! I dont see it yet ill keep checking

Hellmudd bones

Can't hardly wait, I'm gonna pull the trigger on either heisens animal cookies testers or gps ac x pp, damn I can't make my mind up
Man they t
Not saying this is what happened but, The only reason i could see to lie about it ,, and this would be from a marketing stand point.. would be to put the blame on a natural disaster,, instead of saying i made u all excited knowing it was marketing hype to boost sales and that u wernt gona get the new stuff on bf.. marketing has its science behind it
Man they totally had me fooled with this black Friday and the Dubstep and Adub drop. But I just got somewhere else. Just don't like all the marketing bs.

Meatman

Meat Master
Ya it’s a bummer but who cares shit happens everyone can sit and cry about not getting what they wanted as far as beans but doesn’t pay to let that ruin your day if any of you are like me I have enough beans that I could never grow in my lifetime the way it so fuck it we live to grow another day....
From what I’ve seen Heisenbeans is a straight up guy if he says shit happened and he couldn’t drop them than whatever he said we will get them eventually than that’s that no need to bitch about it anymore that’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ya it’s a bummer but who cares shit happens everyone can sit and cry about not getting what they wanted as far as beans but doesn’t pay to let that ruin your day if any of you are like me I have enough beans that I could never grow in my lifetime the way it so fuck it we live to grow another day....
From what I’ve seen Heisenbeans is a straight up guy if he says shit happened and he couldn’t drop them than whatever he said we will get them eventually than that’s that no need to bitch about it anymore that’s my 2 cents for what it’s worth
Hes got no,reason for sales gimmicks. I second this. Things happened along the way while testing for this next round. We all understood. Shit happena. I wanted mac crosses. With maybe a Gucci. But she didnt,comply. We all know who's,the real,boss here. Just checkwd my cut. Ahes recovering from a fungus gnat infeatation coupled with aphids. I need a proactive approach to pest management.
Either way. What coulda been shoulda been.

OhthePain

Hiesen does seem straight up he responds to me gu. Never does. Im shure tgere both busy guys... hey who knows if it wasnt a marketing gimmick and they really were planing on droping them on black friday maybe hell understand his customers were really looking foward to it and not wana let them down and do a one or two daty 50 percent off release. Which would still be genius marketing. Cuz i spent 200 on bf. And would proly spend another with a 50 percent off new drop special..

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Prolly a yr end celebration, Xmas new yrs sale exstravaganza coming up, but I seriously doubt anything like a marketing ploy. Shitload of guys chucking from here to yonder, 20$ seed packs around according to some on this site even. Knowing that next round will sell like hotcakes, if they had em, they'd be for sale. IG went crazy with sales, beans, snips, rooted cuts, chuckers and anything you ever wanted to see crossed crossed.lol but for real, if they was ready, they'd be available for sale. Jmo

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Prolly a yr end celebration, Xmas new yrs sale exstravaganza coming up, but I seriously doubt anything like a marketing ploy. Shitload of guys chucking from here to yonder, 20$ seed packs around according to some on this site even. Knowing that next round will sell like hotcakes, if they had em, they'd be for sale. IG went crazy with sales, beans, snips, rooted cuts, chuckers and anything you ever wanted to see crossed crossed.lol but for real, if they was ready, they'd be available for sale. Jmo
Covid raised the price of puppies amd genetics. Everyone is home. Again. Mine as well try ur luck?! Am I right?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hiesen does seem straight up he responds to me gu. Never does. Im shure tgere both busy guys... hey who knows if it wasnt a marketing gimmick and they really were planing on droping them on black friday maybe hell understand his customers were really looking foward to it and not wana let them down and do a one or two daty 50 percent off release. Which would still be genius marketing. Cuz i spent 200 on bf. And would proly spend another with a 50 percent off new drop special..
We are some of the GPS faithful. Its all about trust when it cpmea to genetics. This dude's cuts arerhe realdeal

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Harsh man, especially since those that first wanted it to come back where the ones that ran it and let him know how fire it was to begin with.
He's a tester too, right? LMFAO maybe he needs some pussberry frost or whatever that horseshit he was growing. Ungrateful motherfucker, why I got no use.wants the spotlight continuously

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry I'm loyal to a breeder.
Hype is everything.
Tell me u didnt run some shit, because U heard,it didnt meet ur "expectations"!?
Ya well. Not everyone grows like me either. Maybe I'd find a 💎 if I looked 👓
Pics are everything now a days. lol
They cause the hype to start, right?
But the seeds you get ain't from the pics.
Lucky to get any decent seeds at all.
I can count on getting close to the pics from H and Gu.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
For what it's worth, the only 'hype' I saw was him letting you morons know he was gonna release the dubstep before he had the beans in hand. Shouldn't have said anything.
Fuck a dubstep, here's 1 of 4 animal cookies fully reversed about to fuck everything I have in house. I also have a quarter cup of adub pollen and lemon tree for the die hard dubstep folks. Shit happens but a new year is coming around. The last 50 pages of the AC crosses is smashing anything I ever put out. Its definitely one that takes experience to reverse. Doubt I could have done it 3 years ago.

20201130_214826.jpg

20201130_214842.jpg

Same plant grown by me not reversed and not seeded.

20201027_135552.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fuck a dubstep, here's 1 of 4 animal cookies fully reversed about to fuck everything I have in house. I also have a quarter cup of adub pollen and lemon tree for the die hard dubstep folks. Shit happens but a new year is coming around. The last 50 pages of the AC crosses is smashing anything I ever put out. Its definitely one that takes experience to reverse. Doubt I could have done it 3 years ago.

View attachment 78938

View attachment 78939

Same plant grown by me not reversed and not seeded.

View attachment 78940

I just tasted a nug from the dense one. WOW!! What an incredible taste. Some fuel with some Bubba and something old school in it. Like some old Colombian Gold that lingers on the palette. Makes you want to taste more.

Not bad for some nub chucker :alien: