#Heisenbeans Genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last note on the SD x DD cross 🤪

Good smoke. Had yardwork and outside projects to do and enjoyed doing it. Finished one project, and started or worked on about 5 more... whenever I saw something that interested me...

Not 'munchies' weed. Kept working and occasionally puffing on a joint. Noticed I was hungry and it was a few hours after lunch time...

That said, it ain't 'anctious' weed where you have to do something. The body-high thing works for the relaxing after too.

Sundae Dosi
Dosi Driver

Nope - it needs a name. Ground up it gets more of the sweet/chocolate with a hint of citrus or or something just a bit sour. Maybe like sour apple.

Chocolate Covered Jolly Rancher - the good ol' CCJR :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
ACxTK looks like a couple different phenos. Who looks like mom or hemom?View attachment 78666View attachment 78667
I have lucked into that a few times dropping a few regs and only getting two girls, but getting two wildly different pheno's. I haven't run many tester fems (mostly later generation stable strains) so I am thinking about dropping another bean each run to see what new pops up.

So far every strain has had a potent smell. All different, but whatever they smell like, they smell like a lot. The buzzes have been different as well, but all good so far.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I have lucked into that a few times dropping a few regs and only getting two girls, but getting two wildly different pheno's. I haven't run many tester fems (mostly later generation stable strains) so I am thinking about dropping another bean each run to see what new pops up.

So far every strain has had a potent smell. All different, but whatever they smell like, they smell like a lot. The buzzes have been different as well, but all good so far.
Yep smells are quite different to. Hard to describe but there is lots of aroma.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
No I’ve been checking every half hour since like 4 am it hasn’t been up yet
Kicking myself in the dick. Took my bitcoin off market and it doubled this month. Then I put it all back in yesterday and it drops like a rock before I go to use it today. Fuck shit damn. Just lost a nice chunk of change.