#Heisenbeans Genetics

OhthePain

In your opinion... which is fine, but from mine it would be genius.
I mean think about it, u know everyone will be looking to by on black friday... so ur leting mass customers know new stuffs coming out... then you pull the oll take away,, like a video game release or a game console release,, which companies like somy do all the time for that excact reason... now everyone knows about ur new products, and cant have them yet, which makes the vast majority of people want it more,, then on top there gona buy the old stuff cause its on quote un quote bf sale, and there gona be waiting to buy the new stuff. It logically will up ur sales

OhthePain

Not saying this is what happened but, The only reason i could see to lie about it ,, and this would be from a marketing stand point.. would be to put the blame on a natural disaster,, instead of saying i made u all excited knowing it was marketing hype to boost sales and that u wernt gona get the new stuff on bf.. marketing has its science behind it

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
no gimmicks or bullshit this has been a tough past 6 months for me. Cubic hours of work flushed down the toilet on several mishaps out of my control.
These new crosses won't be hype. They are gonna be straight fire. We have been sending out testers of all kinds of shit this past year while the punch train was going. Not even sure if anyone is offering legit 09 Animal cookies crosses but with the lineups we have worked on will be winners in every pack. We have dropped a few and gained a few. The dubsteps will be out just be patient. Just now getting everything sorted back to normal to focus on what is up front.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
no gimmicks or bullshit this has been a tough past 6 months for me. Cubic hours of work flushed down the toilet on several mishaps out of my control.
These new crosses won't be hype. They are gonna be straight fire. We have been sending out testers of all kinds of shit this past year while the punch train was going. Not even sure if anyone is offering legit 09 Animal cookies crosses but with the lineups we have worked on will be winners in every pack. We have dropped a few and gained a few. The dubsteps will be out just be patient. Just now getting everything sorted back to normal to focus on what is up front.
sounds like hell. It’s all good tho those of us who know. Know the wait will be worth it

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Had a slight mishap on the black banana cookies in the regular seed department and ended up with a few seeds of rhe stardawg male and black banana cookies. Any of you guys looking for something good and different should jump on those. I don't even know if a product page has been created yet because im waiting on gu to get back to me. Dont sleep on this cross cause I think its the first time we made these