#Heisenbeans Genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Kind of wierd. I snipped the last few flower sites that I wasn't keeping off of a few plants. Both had a citrus scent. One was the LT S1, which makes sense, but the SD x DD smelled exactly like lemon pledge. Moreso than the lemon cross. Everything is killing it. Stalks are fat and sturdy, all the LST was removed and nothing looks like it will need support.
IMG_9764.JPG
The WC x DD is the tallest so far. Its on the floor, 3 on plant caddy's (about a 4" shim), and the SD x LT on a 5gallon pot and still short :)
IMG_9762.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Kind of wierd. I snipped the last few flower sites that I wasn't keeping off of a few plants. Both had a citrus scent. One was the LT S1, which makes sense, but the SD x DD smelled exactly like lemon pledge. Moreso than the lemon cross. Everything is killing it. Stalks are fat and sturdy, all the LST was removed and nothing looks like it will need support.
View attachment 73074
The WC x DD is the tallest so far. Its on the floor, 3 on plant caddy's (about a 4" shim), and the SD x LT on a 5gallon pot and still short :)
View attachment 73073
Looks like the a wedding Cake x Dosi Dos is the frostiest so far?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think the lemon tree has a little slower flowering time, and the cross will probably do the same. I like that I'm getting strong smells early.

I practically jammed a little flower (puned) up my nose enjoying it :ROFLMAO: That was the lemon-pledge plant.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Getting cold bro here’s to hoping they mature before frost 🍻
Thanks. Ya its a family affair 😉 I get first picks and the rest to a fellow biker that got hit by a DRUNK and lost his sight. Lokg story. But yes, they come down when that cornfield goes down. For fear the farmer the leases the land from us doesnt get stupid. But I dono if that would be in his best interests !! I'm hoping they dont chop for 2 more weeks. This grow season has been incredible. Hot days. Minimal rain. This week is supposed to be pretty good.
As an outdoor grower. I have much to learn. I made many mistakes and they are still killing it. By using so many diff strains I will surely get a few to mature.

D

Deleted member 60

Testers day 21

GMO x AC in back. Largest buds of all so far. SD x AC's in front........Dosilato in center. Dosilato Runt still hanging on...

001.JPG
Dosicakes (back) and GMOsidos (front). 2 of 3 of each stretched pretty well. The other 2 bushed out.
003.JPG
Tent shot
002.JPG
I didn't do any leg shaving on mine. Just topped em and let em run. Will have some lowers/LARF I'm sure....but it's all good. (rosin) Glad I flipped em when I did and onlt have 13 in here. Wowzir. Vigor. Hopin for some tasty treats! Already lookin' for candidates for next year's outdoor grow. Who wants to play big? Some of these have incredible structure and would make seriously nice OD plantings.

Gonna be ass deep in bud here real soon....then these will come in right afterwards...LOL.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Testers day 21

GMO x AC in back. Largest buds of all so far. SD x AC's in front........Dosilato in center. Dosilato Runt still hanging on...

View attachment 73125
Dosicakes (back) and GMOsidos (front). 2 of 3 of each stretched pretty well. The other 2 bushed out.
View attachment 73126
Tent shot
View attachment 73127
I didn't do any leg shaving on mine. Just topped em and let em run. Will have some lowers/LARF I'm sure....but it's all good. (rosin) Glad I flipped em when I did and onlt have 13 in here. Wowzir. Vigor. Hopin for some tasty treats! Already lookin' for candidates for next year's outdoor grow. Who wants to play big? Some of these have incredible structure and would make seriously nice OD plantings.

Gonna be ass deep in bud here real soon....then these will come in right afterwards...LOL.
Its really looking like the AC is 100 percent winner on being a solid donor. The rest are all awesome also. Not seeing any reports at all in lower herm issues that is sometimes an issue with fems.