#Heisenbeans Genetics

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Don’t want to brag or anything but I’m officially a gold member now lolView attachment 67329
One of my wealthy clients I loved to shoot the shit with tried getting me to sign up for "eBates" and said "I get about $10,000 back from them every year so you should totally sign up!" I said "I don't even spend that much a year on online shopping...sounds more to me like you have an issue with shopping and correcting that could save you more money than eBates." :ROFLMAO:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Sad:/
Hopefully the others wont be affected by the budrot. Did it really happen over night? I've only had bud rot once, and I had to chop the whole plant
Yeah bro. Crazy how fast it happened. I check them every day. They were completely fine the day before. I kinda wish I would've took pics now lol. One turned like completely brown overnight, even the fan leaves. And the other had like a big ball of fuzz on it so I just chopped them both off. Haven't seen signs of it elsewhere but I'm keeping an eye out.

Yeah bro. Crazy how fast it happened. I check them every day. They were completely fine the day before. I kinda wish I would've took pics now lol. One turned like completely brown overnight, even the fan leaves. And the other had like a big ball of fuzz on it so I just chopped them both off. Haven't seen signs of it elsewhere but I'm keeping an eye out.
Rot was more then likely started before that....just in the middle of the flower.

Probably. I dunno, I've never dealt with it before. But I have been getting pretty rough with the other buds to examine them and see if they are getting mushy or anything. They feel pretty solid so I'll guess we'll see...
Yea I never had it either. That was the very first thing I made sure in my rooms....to never depend on something running to keep my temps where they are at. But to my understanding....PM is not something that happens overnight. At least what I have learned. Last I knew PM starts on the inside of the bud and works it way out. So there's a good chance the spores were there and might be other places too because spores are like pollen....it dont take much to move them miles. Just keep a real close eye on your other buds too.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yea I never had it either. That was the very first thing I made sure in my rooms....to never depend on something running to keep my temps where they are at. But to my understanding....PM is not something that happens overnight. At least what I have learned. Last I knew PM starts on the inside of the bud and works it way out. So there's a good chance the spores were there and might be other places too because spores are like pollen....it dont take much to move them miles. Just keep a real close eye on your other buds too.
For sure. From what I understand pm and bud rot is different? Could be wrong about that. But I have had powdery mildew once before and it happened the exact same way. My RH is usually in a good range but it shot up to 99% one night. Sprayed it with peroxide and got my humidity back in check and never seen it again. I'm hoping I have the same luck with this. It's been just over a day or so and no signs of it yet... Fingers crossed

For sure. From what I understand pm and bud rot is different? Could be wrong about that. But I have had powdery mildew once before and it happened the exact same way. My RH is usually in a good range but it shot up to 99% one night. Sprayed it with peroxide and got my humidity back in check and never seen it again. I'm hoping I have the same luck with this. It's been just over a day or so and no signs of it yet... Fingers crossed
Possible but still fungus at the end of the day. Suck seeing this shit happen to people. I havent yet to experience it but I am sure if I lost a crop I would go to a corner and cry lol